Thread: Getting back into the hobby

Getting back into the hobby

Hey everyone, my names Anthony and I've recently gotten back into the card game. I was a big collector through childhood up til early high school in the mid 2000s, mainly baseball and football and I seem to be gravitating back to those 2 sports. I'm always looking for autos and patch cards of players I don't already have in my collection (which is a lot since I basically started fresh about a year ago after selling off most my stuff after high school). I also collect Boston Bruin, Boston Celtics, Southampton FC, New England Revolution, Marvel autos/relics and WWE auto/relics. Looking to mostly trade low and mid tier stuff. Occasionally I'll pick up something high end for my PC. Looking forward to getting some deals done and meeting some other hobbyists. I'll be sure to post my trade list soon.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Welcome to SCF and if you need any Kevin Garnett Boston Celtics cards LMK!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Anthony- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome back to the hobby & Welcome to SCF !
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Welcome to SCF & back to the hobby!
    PC: Longoria, Tulowitzki, Stanton, Kemp, Pujols, Randy Johnson, Chipper Jones, Joey Votto, Griffey Jr, Craig Biggio, Bagwell, Helton, Derek Jeter
    I trade by BV or @ least try to when available.
    Cards FT/FS~Hidden Content
    Scans/Pix~ Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF Anthony, looks like you are enjoying yourself here so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Rybowski View Post
    Welcome to SCF Anthony, looks like you are enjoying yourself here so far!
    Very much so! Thanks.
    Always looking for patches and autos (semi-stars or better) in football and baseball of players I don't have. Currently more interested in trading than buying, but will occasionally find a deal I can't pass up. Feel free to PM.