Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eli

Eli

Hello Jacksonville,... Mr. Coughlin, hello Denver.....peyton's last employer

Where will he end up?

2. Kronozio
    I think it is a disgrace how the Giants and treating Eli. Yeah he's not really great anymore but he had 3 WRs all go down with injuries and the rest of the team is garbage. Are you really trying to pin this disaster of a season on the only good thing to be drafted by the Giants in decades?

If I were him I'd wait to see where all the chips fall and sign with the best team that needs a QB. A lot of teams do but why sign with somebody like the Browns when you could potentially put a good team over the top?
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I don't care for the way they handled it either, but it is what it is. I don't think career is over,
    but it is with big blue. I'm a giants fan.

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    I think it is a disgrace how the Giants and treating Eli. Yeah he's not really great anymore but he had 3 WRs all go down with injuries and the rest of the team is garbage. Are you really trying to pin this disaster of a season on the only good thing to be drafted by the Giants in decades?

If I were him I'd wait to see where all the chips fall and sign with the best team that needs a QB. A lot of teams do but why sign with somebody like the Browns when you could potentially put a good team over the top?
    One nitpick. He was drafted by the Chargers and refused to play there so the Giants worked out the deal for Phillip Rivers and three picks to get Eli.

I'm surprised the Giants are treating him the way they are though. It is pretty classless.
    Last edited by WizardofOz1982; 11-30-2017 at 05:54 PM.
    I PC Jeff Frye, Ozzie Smith, and Jeff Bagwell.
    Hidden Content - My collection website with galleries, need lists, and trade lists.
    Needs List:
    Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

Wow what a way to treat a guy who won 2 Super Bowls for you but the Giants have always done things a little different.
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

http://dailysnark.com/billboard-ripp...tlife-stadium/

Billboard Ripping The New York Giants Spotted Near MetLife Stadium

I think Jacksonville is a better fit for him than Denver ... easier division, better defense, better running game ... and Coughlin!
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. Im so blessed.
    Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

Would love him to go to Jacksonville!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Problem solved today with the firing of McAdoo and the GM. Eli will be back to starting again this weekend. Denver or Jacksonville would be an awesome fit next year.
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Vince Young (UT) (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 34BoJackson16 View Post
    Problem solved today with the firing of McAdoo and the GM. Eli will be back to starting again this weekend. Denver or Jacksonville would be an awesome fit next year.
    lol so they destroyed his starting streak for nothing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast