Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 111sold's Items on eBay

Dion Phanuef & Marc Bergevin Game Worn Jersey's

Phaneuf & Bergevin Game Worn Jersey's
    Thought I would test the market on these 2. Looking for best offer of higher end graded cards like McDavid, Matthews YG's etc. that caliber or other interesting sports collectibles. No Jersey's as we have too many.

First is:

2006-07 Dion Phaneuf "Red" Set # 3 lace up Jersey worn during Regular Season and start of the Post Season.

Registerd with MeiGray and Documentation letter signed by Mr. Ken King President of the Flames and Mr. Barry Meisel President of MeGray on Calgary Flame Letterhead comes with the Jersey.

Very light, minimal wear as he changed Jersey's quite abit in those day for market demand. Jersey has a few small marks that is about all.

Second is 2003-04 Set #1 White Pittsburgh Penguins Marc Bergevin Jersey.

Nice heavy Jersey that shows lots of stick marks. Great shirt for display if you like damage.

Jersey has the "A" sewn on (still attached).

Bergevin was traded at the deadline to Vancouver so this is one of the last Jersey's he wore before retiring at the end of the season.

I have no documentation except for the Penguins tag sewn in the hem of the jersey. I purchased it years ago and never followed up to get documentation.
    So will have to bit the bullet on this one.

For Sale or Trade! Will look at either.

Pictures can be sent to you upon request as I have absolutely no luck at posting a picture here. Guess reason being I am not too good with computers.

I will send the Jersey (s) with tracking

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 111sold's Items on eBay

Both Jersey's Sold.