2017 Ascension Cards - Tatum Auto, Eva, etc

I just opened a box of 2017-18 Panini Ascension cards and am looking to sell the following cards.
    All cards went straight from pack to sleeve

Not looking to trade at this time.

All prices include shipping to USA - in a bubble mailer and between cardboard.

-Jayson Tatum Ascent Auto 019/299 - if you see the back of the card, there is a ding above the basketball. Please see scan - card is not perfect, but this is how it came from the pack. Priced accordingly at $100 dlvd

-Insert Lot - $11 dlvd for the lot
    -Victory - Norman Powell
    -Reaching New Heights - Kawhi Leonard
    -Making History - Hakeem Olajuwon
    -Making History - Gary Payton
    -Composure - John Stockton

-Rookies - $13 dlvd for the lot
    -Bam Adebayo (45/75)
    -Terrance Ferguson
    -Kyle Kuzma
    -Frank Ntilikina
    -Derrick White

-Isaiah Thomas 25/25 - $11 dlvd

Sent from my SM-G930V using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    Last edited by impyrider65; 12-04-2017 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Lowered Prices

If you change your mind about trading, I'm interested in the Tatum auto.
    Hidden Content !
    Wants:
    Autos: LeBron, Pippen, Duncan, Webber, Curry, Shaq, Jordan, Jabbar, Judge, Jeter, Mattingly, Griffey[/I]
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire41 View Post
    If you change your mind about trading, I'm interested in the Tatum auto.
    Quagmire41: I appreciate the offer. As of now I am going to try and sell only but will let you know if that changes

I have lowered the prices on the cards - the new prices are in the description - Tatum $100, insert lot $11, Rookies $13, Isaiah Thomas /25 $11 All prices are delivered to USA, Tatum includes insurance

I am dropping the price on Tatum to $90. If you are interested in the whole thing, I could do $100 for the Tartum, inserts, rookies, and Isaiah Thomas

Will look at offers as well - no trades though, as I am looking for some Christmas funds :)