Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Member from WV

New Member from WV

Hello Forum,

New member from WV, been out of the hobby for about 15 years, getting back in pretty heavy again.

Steve

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    hello and welcome
    I Collect Cleveland Browns,Drew Bledsoe

Welcome to SCF and welcome back to the hobby!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Steve welcome to SCF. A bunch of really good people and traders on the site. Enjoy!!!
    Hidden Content
    Baseball: Arenado, Betts, Blackmon, Boegarts, Bumgarner, Correa, Lindor, Machado Football: Antonio Bryant, Big Ben, Baker Mayfield, Derek Carr, Amari Cooper, Corey Davis, Khalil Mack, Jabril Peppers Hockey: B. Burns, Doughty, Ry Hartman, R. Josi, Landeskog, Mackinnon, Ryan O'Reilly Twitter: @joecham

Steve- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Hey welcome to SCF! What part of WV are you in? I used to live in Beckley.
    Hidden Content - use drop down box to view other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs, Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, and Roger Federer

Quote Originally Posted by cvitech2 View Post
    Hello Forum,

New member from WV, been out of the hobby for about 15 years, getting back in pretty heavy again.

Steve
    this was me about 10 years ago...

Welcome to SCF
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    Hey welcome to SCF! What part of WV are you in? I used to live in Beckley.

I live in the western part between Charleston and Huntington....about 75 miles from Beckley

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast