EBay Bulk Listing Question

Hi SCF,

I have amassed about 8,500 inserts/rookies/parallels/autos/jerseys/base etc. that I would like to try and put up for sale on eBay without making individual listings and posting pics for each one.

When I try to paste my enormous lists in, I cannot proceed because the list is "too big". It doesn't say anything about limited characters, it just takes forever to load and times out.

Can anybody provide some guidance? I'll try and post this there too....

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Looking For:
    2013-14 Panini Prizm Autos, TSC First Day Issue, Veteran Autos, Young Gun RCs, SP Authentic Auto RCs
    Full Wantlist: Hidden Content
    International trades/sales very much welcome!!

Doesn't kronozio have a solution? Or however you spell the sponsor name

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

Maybe you could try to list them in small lots by player or set? That's what I'm thinking I'll do with the more common stuff on my tradelist.

Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Base cards available: Hidden Content

4. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!
    I use turbo lister, which is time consuming if you don't know what you are doing. Send them to me and I'll list them for you, for a small fee.

Collecting Ryan Murphy. Always looking to add PC Cards. Show me what you have to trade or sell!