Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bucket updated 12-18-2017

bucket updated 12-18-2017

I just finished updating the bucket again. updated baseball, basketball, football, and memorabilia. take a look and lets see if we can get a few trades going.
    Hidden Content
    my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect mainly hof au's/gu's,rcs. i trade by bv mostly but am open minded to make trades work for both parties

Hidden Content

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    PM sent. Let me know. Thanks.
    Always looking for baseball HOF autos and Peyton Manning Autos/Rookies.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    1. Willie Mays certified autograph (prefer on card)
    2. Babe Ruth game used card (prefer jersey)
    3. Satchel Paige game used card (prefer jersey)
    4. Bo Jackson Royals autograph (prefer on card)
    5. Dan Marino autograph (prefer on card)

pm returned
    Hidden Content
    my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect mainly hof au's/gu's,rcs. i trade by bv mostly but am open minded to make trades work for both parties

Hidden Content

Interested in the decker auto. Who do you collect?

jpmiller213, yes it is available

sweetenlow87, I collect hof'rs, twins and Vikings, and some low numbered stuff that catches my eye
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

taking a look at what you have, lmk what you see of mine you may need
    Trading For (Conforto, Syndergaard, Vientos, Nola, Nimmo, Hays) + Beauvillier/Barzal Hidden Content ! Running a 65 Day PSA Submission - link below Hidden Content )

Nice additions Tim! I'd like to take a stab at the Hank Aaron Five Star /5 and the Barry Sanders Clear Vision.
    Hidden Content - use drop down box to view other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs, Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, and Roger Federer

joshmets31, have a tradelist? flicr? lmk

rabs, all I saw I needed at the moment were the Rosario and sano auto's, so nothing for the aaron or sanders at the moment.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Any interest in a 2004 Reggie white auto /92, 2012/13 Kobe contenders auto /99 bgs 8.5, or 2011 Deion sanders panini hof auto?
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast