Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Panini Redemptions Help.Wanted

Can anyone help me , I have redemption sitting at Panini since January 2021 and I have tried the phone # on the site and never no answers to the emails, these are high end 2020 RC , I might say were at the time, I have quit buying any Panini products.
    Any thoughts.
    REPLACEMENT IN
    ACQUISITION / CASE BREAK

2020 Panini Rookies and Stars
    Rookies Longevity Signatures
    Redemption Code :
    FE57GIM8F4C #109(/ 125)

Clyde Edwards-Helaire
    Kansas City Chiefs

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

I once waited 14 months for a Favre/Holmgren auto redemption. I personally think odds are lower that active players will fulfill during the season, so if Edwards-Helaire is a guy you really want, you can wait until next summer before asking for a replacement. If he's not your guy you can also email their customer service group and ask for a replacement. Under a certain dollar amount they'll honor what team you want, if it's over a certain amount they'll try to honor your specific player. I'm betting the former on this.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

I got one I’m still waiting on that I sent the code to them in August of 2020. At this point I’m good with waiting until when ever what ever happens. It’s not even an active player anymore and it is from a crummy set (2019 Contenders Draft Picks)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you,
    You make a good point , I have 2 others also, one I ask for a replacement, what bugs me the most that I have seen autographed card by him in the 2021 Panini football.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

[email protected]

She is the redemption lady and replies as long as u are nice.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you so very much,
    I will give her a message and yes I am a polite gentleman.
    Steve