Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

BY THE WAY ... that Jameis' suspension was nothing more than a P.R. move to appease the P.C. crowd has never been more clear than it is now, as the NFL just revealed they gave Nigel Bradham just a ONE GAME SUSPENSION.

They gave Jameis 3 games despite there being no police report, no medical report, no witness, no video or photographic evidence, no nothing ... only an unsubstantiated allegation.

They agve Bradham just one game after he was CHARGED BY POLICE with assualt and even after he ADMITTED TO BREAKING THE NOSE of an innocent hotel worker.

LINK:
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...ended-one-game

I mean, come on ... if anyone thinks for one second that Jameis' suspension wasn't a mere P.R. move by an NFL Commissioner looking to appease the public in the #MeTooMovement age, I'd say they're completely naive.
    Last edited by Jameis1of1; 06-29-2018 at 06:59 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

News recently broke that various NFL Agents are fighting it out to be the one to sign Jameis Winston ... among the agents are Ari Nissim (Todd Gurley and Leonard Fournette), David Mulughetta (Deshaun Watson and Earl Thomas) as well as "SUPER AGENTS" Tom Condon and Joel Segal, both of which routinely make the sort of "Most Powerful" agent lists that Forbes and other publications release, as they've negotiated the contracts of superstar players such as: Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Drew Brees, Matt Ryan, Khalil Mack, Patrick Peterson, etc.

Goofballs like Mike Florio at Pro Football Talk and other nonsensical talking heads do their best to convince the public that Jameis isn't worth all the fuss, but the Super Agents know better. Jameis is, by far, the most statistically accomplished QB of his age that has ever played the game of football, period.

Guys like Florio and Max Kellerman even like tO pretend that Marcus Mariota had a better season than Jameis last year, and simply rely on their audience being too lazy to actually do any legitimate research to see whether such an absurd claim has any basis in fact.

Well, below is some legit research that shows Jameis was infinitely better than Mariota, Derek Carr and Dak Prescott last year, despite having BY FAR the worst offensive line of the four QBs, BY FAR the worse running game of the four QBs, and despite playing much of the year with an injured throwing shoulder:

CLICK ON THE BELOW GRAPHIC TO ENLARGE IT:

2017 STAT COMPARISONS.JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jameis1of1; 07-22-2018 at 04:29 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The below is an absolutely MIND-BLOWING statistical chart as it shows that when one takes ALL ELEVEN of the individual stats QB’s compile according to pro-football-reference.com, Jameis Winston completely outplayed former Super Bowl Champion and perennial MVP candidate Russell Wilson, former NFL MVP and NFL OPOY Cam Newton, and the immortal Aaron Rodgers, last season ( a season which he played multiple games with a jacked throwing shoulder and all season behind a bad O-Line and with one of the worst run games in the entire NFL).

THIS is the type of research the media either refuses to do, or does and just ignores, so they can continue to spin their lazy and biased narratives.

CLICK THE BELOW CHART TO LEARN MORE IN 5 SECONDS THAN YOU WILL FROM LISTENING TO MANY ESPN TALKING HEADS FOR 2 HOURS:

2017 STAT COMPS WITH AROD RUSS and CAM.JPG

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

No murals of Jameis at stadium, first time that's happened, not in any marketing videos either.

Leash might be shorter than i thought. He's going to have play very well after he

completes his suspension. His team needs him to have any chance of making playoffs.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

The below is an absolutely MIND-BLOWING statistical chart as it shows that when one takes ALL ELEVEN of the individual stats QB’s compile according to pro-football-reference.com, Jameis Winston completely outplayed... the immortal Aaron Rodgers, last season ( a season which he played multiple games with a jacked throwing shoulder and all season behind a bad O-Line and with one of the worst run games in the entire NFL).

You make some excellent points about how well Winston has done statistically but, ugghhh, must you make me defend a Green Bay Packer?!?! Rodgers only started 7 games last year, one of them being the Vikings game where he was hurt after making 4 pass attempts. So really he only played 6 full games. There's no doubt Winston put up some very good numbers last year but I'd have to compare to him QBs who at least made 12 starts last year.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

No murals of Jameis at stadium, first time that's happened, not in any marketing videos either.

Leash might be shorter than i thought. He's going to have play very well after he

completes his suspension. His team needs him to have any chance of making playoffs.

A pure P.R. move … it's meaningless

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You make some excellent points about how well Winston has done statistically but, ugghhh, must you make me defend a Green Bay Packer?!?! Rodgers only started 7 games last year, one of them being the Vikings game where he was hurt after making 4 pass attempts. So really he only played 6 full games. There's no doubt Winston put up some very good numbers last year but I'd have to compare to him QBs who at least made 12 starts last year.

I disagree, 6 starts for Aaron against 11 starts (2 of which ended before half-time due to his throwing shoulder injury) is a solid comparison. It's not like Rodgers only played 1 game.

And, NO, I am NOT saying Jameis is a better QB than Rodgers. I expect Rodgers to be back to normal this year and playing at a 1st Team All-Pro Level, but Jameis was better than Aaron last year and that's not even really debateable even if you'll never hear the media talk about it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Pro Football Focus just released a STAT that is blowing some people's minds.

4th Quarter passer rating in neutral situations (+/- 7 points) OVER THE LAST 20 YEARS:

#1 Aaron Rodgers 104.2
    #2 Tony Romo 101.3
    #3 Russell Wilson 98.4
    #4 JAMEIS WINSTON 95.5
    #5 Ben Roethlisberger 94.2
    #6 Drew Brees 93.2

In the last 20 years of NFL football, the ONLY QB's that have a better 4th quarter, tight game, passer rating than Jameis are Aaron Rodgers, Romo and Russell Wilson, that's it. Not Brady, Manning, Brees, Roethlisberger, Ryan, Luck, Favre, Rivers, etc.

The media's anti-Winston bias may work on "casual" football fans, but the hard core fans and stat-geeks see right through their nonsense!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots
    See zeke_at_bryant's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I still admire your passion for this player... but this is a useless stat. I would take any of those other QBs in that ranking or in your thread over Winston. And I think others would agree. This is a stat that "fan boys/girls" use to make their case about a particular player being better than they really are. Here's something else for you... those other QBs you mentioned were franchise QBs, unless Winston impresses this year, he's likely done in Tampa. Stats be damned.
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

Hidden Content - For Trade / For Sale
    Hidden Content - Patriots PC

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I have to agree he is not in the top tier of QBs right now!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast