Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast
    Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

I'll be sharing the Bears version of this later this week when it comes out, but here is Deadspin's annual "Why Your Team Sucks" Tampa Bay edition - https://deadspin.com/why-your-team-s...ers-1828155391.

**Also huge notice, they show JPP's hand, be forewarned it's SUPER gross.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots
    See zeke_at_bryant's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

And I thought I disliked Winston. This is next level. I was laughing out loud. Thanks for the read!
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

Hidden Content - For Trade / For Sale
    Hidden Content - Patriots PC

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Me too I laughed quite a bit. Way over the top but that was the point. Writer has 0 credibility since he says Fitzpatrick went to Tulane and not Harvard.
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That article was hilarious ... "Winston Derangement Syndrome" makes people write crazy things ...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

ONLY ONE QB in the entire NFL was recently ranked by ESPN NFL Analyst and Assistant Editor Scott Kascmar of FootballOutsiders.com as one of the TOP 3 QBs in the entire NFL in the "Most Valuable", "Most Aggressive" AND "Most Accurate" categories ...

Aaron Rodgers? Nope

Tom Brady? Nope

Drew Brees? Nope

Carson Wentz? Nope

JAMEIS WINSTON? YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!

Personally, I'd put Rodgers in the top 3 of all 3 categories as well, but that's it as there's no way Wentz would even be top 10 in "most valuable to his team" or "most accurate" and there's no way Brady would even be top 10 in "most aggressive".

I just love how nearly 100% of the media was crushing Jameis all last year and now all the stat gurus are singing his praises … it's as if the media during the season just glances at "team standings" and then runs with lazy false narratives & biased opinions … because, that is exactly what they do!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The last two weeks have been good ones for all the crazy Jameis-haters on Twitter and sports media members infected with "Winston Derangement Syndrome" like Max Kellerman.

However, I wanted to post here as I think sports card collectors will find this info interesting and I'd love to hear if any of you have ever dealt with such insanity.

Over the last few days I have been trolled by a lot of goof balls on Twitter, however two really stand out.

The first is a Hollywood actor by the name of Mitchell Fink, who had a part in the movie "A Thousand Words" and many roles in TV shows like "CSI" and the like. After I proved that he was lying about something he said, he went crazy and started attacking me personally. Then, one of the sports websites that have published one of my articles in the past came to my defense and vouched for my credibility as a sports writer, which only made Mitchell even more upset, so he lashed out at them and myself again and said that we were both irrelevant and didn't have followers that mattered, etc. He even threatened to Dox me!

Well, anyone who knows me, knows I'm always up for a debate and never back down from a challenge, so I dared him to Dox me and told them there was no chance he'd be able to do so … and he couldn't do it. I then did some quick investigating of my own and found out that while he has 10x as many "followers" as I do on Twitter, I average 2x as many retweets on all my tweets, which is basically proof-positive that he "bought" his followers, so I posted screenshots proving such and called him out on it, and like most bullies, he ran away and hasn't said a word since.

Then, just today I got on-line and saw that a statistician and reporter for the Tampa Bay Times (the most popular newspaper in the Tampa area) had gone crazy and attacked me personally in multiple tweets and even tried to mock my investment in Jameis Winston sports cards. However, I have debated this guy in the past, utterly schooled him, and watched him get so embarrassed from losing a debate to me that he also went into an infantile rage and tried to Dox me as well, so this was nothing new, and this time I just pointed out how his tweet proves just how biased he is against Jameis … I then contacted various players on the Bucs as well as one of their coordinators and their GM, along with various media outlets in Tampa, exposing this reporter for his bias … since then, he's gone silent.

Honestly this sort of thing cracks me up, but it's also rather sad. People are so biased against Jameis that they literally take pleasure in trying to rile me up, simply because they think I'm related to Jameis or one of Jameis' "inner circle", or simply view me as someone who supports Jameis and has the stats and facts to win any debate, and that drives them nuts …

So, have any of you collectors/investors on this site ever had Hollywood actors or main stream media members literally threaten you, try to Dox you and insult you, over your sports card collection or over a player you happen to collect or invest in?

I'd love to hear the stories, and I'm actually thinking of turning some of my stories into a full-length book in the future!

Have a great week everybody!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

So, have any of you collectors/investors on this site ever had Hollywood actors or main stream media members literally threaten you, try to Dox you and insult you, over your sports card collection or over a player you happen to collect or invest in?

I have not. I have really nice collections of Craig Kimbrel, Brian Orakpo, and Sean Taylor. I'm not on Twitter though so maybe that's why as I don't post or brag about my collections really other than forums like this and Blowout.

As far as Jameis and the Bucs go, I wouldn't be surprised if Jameis isn't the starter when he comes back. Can't do better than what Fitz has done so far but we'll see how much longer he can keep it up. Once his play drops and/or the Bucs start to lose I think Jameis will go back in.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have not. I have really nice collections of Craig Kimbrel, Brian Orakpo, and Sean Taylor. I'm not on Twitter though so maybe that's why as I don't post or brag about my collections really other than forums like this and Blowout.

As far as Jameis and the Bucs go, I wouldn't be surprised if Jameis isn't the starter when he comes back. Can't do better than what Fitz has done so far but we'll see how much longer he can keep it up. Once his play drops and/or the Bucs start to lose I think Jameis will go back in.

Twitter's a blast but there are a lot of crazies as well … it just makes no sense to me how angry and loony some folks are … I have fun with Twitter though and even get a kick out of interacting with trolls and the like as I'm almost impossible to offend and don't mind getting cursed out and the like … life's too short to get bent out of shape over irrelevant nonsense.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See 22emmittzone's Items on eBay

One guy's ranking doesn't mean it is so. What does Brees, Brady, Wentz, Rodgers all have? Championships! I would argue that 9 out of 10 analysts would put all those guys ahead of Winston in pretty much all the statistical categories, except maybe most aggressive.

Not hating on Winston! Honestly, the sky is the limit with his abilities and potential growth as a QB. Unfortunately, issues like his suspension and continued immaturity are getting in his way. There is no way he gets the starting job back when he comes back. Tampa Bay is in quite the predicament! I like watching Winston and hope he has learned and does great things when he sees the field again.

ONLY ONE QB in the entire NFL was recently ranked by ESPN NFL Analyst and Assistant Editor Scott Kascmar of FootballOutsiders.com as one of the TOP 3 QBs in the entire NFL in the "Most Valuable", "Most Aggressive" AND "Most Accurate" categories ...

Aaron Rodgers? Nope

Tom Brady? Nope

Drew Brees? Nope

Carson Wentz? Nope

JAMEIS WINSTON? YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!

Personally, I'd put Rodgers in the top 3 of all 3 categories as well, but that's it as there's no way Wentz would even be top 10 in "most valuable to his team" or "most accurate" and there's no way Brady would even be top 10 in "most aggressive".

I just love how nearly 100% of the media was crushing Jameis all last year and now all the stat gurus are singing his praises … it's as if the media during the season just glances at "team standings" and then runs with lazy false narratives & biased opinions … because, that is exactly what they do!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

One guy's ranking doesn't mean it is so. What does Brees, Brady, Wentz, Rodgers all have? Championships! I would argue that 9 out of 10 analysts would put all those guys ahead of Winston in pretty much all the statistical categories, except maybe most aggressive.

Than such people would be idiotic, as Winston bests all of those QBs in various statistical categories, so if these analysts you speak of would actually rank those QBs ahead of Jameis in "all" categories, they would prove themselves to be both lazy researchers and so biased that they can not draw proper conclusions when it comes to Jameis.

By the way, Jameis is better than Wentz in many ways and Wentz has a championship ring in the same way that Brock Osweiler has a championship ring .. Wentz still hasn't played a single playoff game and basically no one credits him with a "ring" in any meaningful way … I LOVE Wentz but even I don't credit him with a ring in a meaningful way.

Not hating on Winston! Honestly, the sky is the limit with his abilities and potential growth as a QB. Unfortunately, issues like his suspension and continued immaturity are getting in his way.

See, I take exception to the phrase "continued immaturity" … since he was draft four years ago, he has had exactly one alleged incident , which also occurred 2.5 years ago, but the main stream sports media loves to make it seem like Winston got suspended for something his did a couple of months ago and that he's some sort of "problem child" when in reality he's been an amazing leader on the team and in the community and his GM, coaches, owners and teammates all rave about him ...

There is no way he gets the starting job back when he comes back.

No QB, not Brady, Rodgers, etc., would start over a QB averaging 410 yards, 4.5 TDs and a 151.5 passer rating, so that's not some sort of negative against Jameis … I find it funny anyone's even saying this.

Tampa Bay is in quite the predicament!

I hope you're kidding … Tampa has the best QB situation in the entire NFL with a 24 year franchise QB AND a backup playing better than Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady … every team would love to have such a situation ...

I like watching Winston and hope he has learned and does great things when he sees the field again.

I've got no concerns with Jameis and still believe in his future more so than any other QB … the one and only guy that I think has a future that could be better is Mahomes and that has a lot to do with him playing in a weak division, the weaker conference and for a great team … but Mahomes is legit and fun to watch as well!
    Last edited by Jameis1of1; 09-22-2018 at 11:29 PM.

Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast