Arty rookie redemption checklist

Just called the 1-800 number and the CS person I talked to said the checklist for this year Arty Redemption cards isn't going to be released until mid-late January. This is 2 months later than it was for 16/17 and a solid 4 months since release. This is a bit ridiculous in my opinion. They should have had a solid list of players by now for each of the redemptions.

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    So does that mean we will receive them in September 2018? I think I got mine in June/July last year which seemed really late to me!

They may have a list compiled but they almost always wait until the cutoff for rookie debut eligibility. It has happened in the past where players that they may have earmarked for a certain team's redemption haven't made their NHL debut yet and they're holding that spot just in case. For most teams I'm sure there's a player selected for most already, but you never know when you'll get a Max Pacioretty or a Jonathan Quick debuting much after the start of the NHL regular season.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Then why did they release the names on 11/22 last year?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

You’ll have to ask UD that one.

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content