Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Card on eBay

Card on eBay

In my collection thread, I posted a Christine Michael 1/1 2013 Limited card today. However, the card is listed on eBay for $1,500. I have messaged the seller and am just waiting for a response. Here is the card below, along with the link to the card on eBay. I have looked at checklists and there is only 1. So either mine or theirs is fake..... Or the seller hasn't taken the auction down forgetting it's still up. Thoughts anyone?

2013 Limited Material Phenoms Black Spotlight 1-1.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-1-CHRISTI...0AAOSwq5lTp3Yk
    I collect Seahawks GU & 1/1's

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Have you looked to see how the auto is laid out. If it exactly the same perhaps he forgot to take it down. Let us know what you find out.

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    Have you looked to see how the auto is laid out. If it exactly the same perhaps he forgot to take it down. Let us know what you find out.

Don
    I did. Unless there is something I missed. Look at the stitching on the green and you can see how it's slightly tilted down going left. Also, look past the 'T' on Spotlight, and you can see a small white mark on the edge. There are only 2 1/1's for Christine Michael in the 2013 Limited product. I'm just hoping that he forgot to remove the auction and he responds

Quote Originally Posted by swiggy56 View Post
    I did. Unless there is something I missed. Look at the stitching on the green and you can see how it's slightly tilted down going left. Also, look past the 'T' on Spotlight, and you can see a small white mark on the edge. There are only 2 1/1's for Christine Michael in the 2013 Limited product. I'm just hoping that he forgot to remove the auction and he responds
    Well let us know what the seller says. Might be a bit with the Holidays!

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Were you more surprised that you saw the same card you own on ebay or more surprised that he wanted $1500?
    No paypal gifts

Quote Originally Posted by 14smoke2x View Post
    Were you more surprised that you saw the same card you own on ebay or more surprised that he wanted $1500?
    Lol....... I've seen the card before. I won the card on eBay for $26. All the times I've seen it, it was always $1500. I get that it's a 1/1 and it's hard to put a value on those....... However, it's Christine Michael. He has had flashes of being good, but otherwise he has been average. There are a lot of 1/1's on eBay with ridiculous prices. But, everyone has a right to sell at any price. But, I would say I'm more surprised that the card I own is still on eBay.

I wish it weren't priced so high, I'm tempted to buy it, see how it shakes out.

Quote Originally Posted by coltsfansince85 View Post
    I wish it weren't priced so high, I'm tempted to buy it, see how it shakes out.
    Lol, I thought of the same thing. I still have yet to hear from the seller. I'm hoping they respond and not ignore my message. I would hate to contact eBay and report it

The cards look IDENTICAL to me ... probably just forgot to take down the pic ... that seller has a ton of listings and may take some time to respond ...
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

Quote Originally Posted by Jameis1of1 View Post
    The cards look IDENTICAL to me ... probably just forgot to take down the pic ... that seller has a ton of listings and may take some time to respond ...
    That is something I have thought of and noticed as well. I'm not rushing to contact eBay. I will give the seller more time for communication.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast