Thread: 2015 Score Set

2015 Score Set

I really, really, really could use a little help with the last few base cards I need. I have plenty of extra base/inserts/RC Of this set to trade if anyone else is interested in building one or I have plenty other cards to trade with. Thanks

2015 Score set needs

#9 Dexter McCluster
    #10 Preston Parker
    #39 Mark Ingram
    #53 Danny Woodhead
    #63 Eric Weddle
    #80 Trent Williams
    #81 Gerald McCoy
    #119 Josh Hill
    #135 Darnell Dockett
    #149 Ted Ginn Jr
    #159 Greg Olsen
    160 Jeremy Hill
    #192 Don't Whitner
    #243 Jaron Brown
    #253 Patrick Peterson
    #254 Kyle Fuller
    #281 Derrick Johnson
    #320 Dennis Pitta

Sent from my Z988 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I have 53, 119, 135 and 243. Any other sets you're working on to make it worth the postage?
    **Looking for certified autos of these 1986 Mets: Ojeda, Aguilera, Elster, K. Mitchell, Danny Heep, Lee Mazzilli, Doug Sisk, Terry Leach, Randy Niemann, Ed Hearn, Randy Myers, Sid Fernandez and Davey Johnson MGR. **
    Beckett username: collectorsnet / / / Sportlots username: cardsnst _ Ship to 48 States ONLY. Would consider Canada if person is willing to compensate for extra postage. _

Quote Originally Posted by collectorsnet View Post
    I have 53, 119, 135 and 243. Any other sets you're working on to make it worth the postage?
    I am working on 2017 Donruss,2015 & 17 contenders,2017 Panini & 2017 playoff ATM. If you have any of those lemme know which ones you have and I will send you a list of cards. Thanks

Is your wantlist still current? I have some and I'll look through them. Second did you still want the Steelers lot for the Brady cards? I tried to pm but it looks like your box is full.
    Collecting Barry Sanders, Tom Brady for myself. Collecting Bart Starr, Aaron Rodgers, Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Kevin Durant, and Buster Posey for my son.

I will clear it out. And I will get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazin Pyro View Post
    Is your wantlist still current? I have some and I'll look through them. Second did you still want the Steelers lot for the Brady cards? I tried to pm but it looks like your box is full.
    I have taken in over 6 hundred cards in trade and more are still coming.looking for Marshon Lattimore,Alvin Kamara, Cooper Kupp,Corey Davis,Kareem Hunt I will still take Steelers 2017 rookies Schuster,Dobbs, Connor. Looking for Dolphins cards of Landry,Parker,Suh,Tannehill,Ajayi,Wake.

Okie dokie. Can't help with anything of 2017 because haven't bought anything this year. If I have anything of the Dolphins players I will get back with you. Thanks for letting me know.
    Collecting Barry Sanders, Tom Brady for myself. Collecting Bart Starr, Aaron Rodgers, Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Kevin Durant, and Buster Posey for my son.