Panini damaged card replacement.

Hi guys,

So i pulled a Kristaps Porzingis RR Signature patches out of a 15-16 Donruss box, and It came out with a nasty tear/crease near the patch window.

I know Panini only replaces cards until 12 months after product relase. Should I still consider contacting them for a replacement, since It's not exctly a cheap card and the damage is severe. I'm really torn here, because I also live overseas and I'm not sure If It's worth the hussle.

A real bummer of a situation.

Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks, here's a pic of the card:

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    It doesn’t hurt to try. That’s a pretty bad defect on that card. I doubt they will replace it though. IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum

Keep in mind this is the same company that does not communicate well with their customers and will take over 5 years to redeem a redemption.
    Wanting Jerry West & Former Tar Heels

Quote Originally Posted by delones24 View Post
    Keep in mind this is the same company that does not communicate well with their customers and will take over 5 years to redeem a redemption.
    LOL! I didn’t know that. Almost bought a lebron redemption from eBay for panini. Glad I didn’t

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app

Try it. If you can get the card replaced that would be a sweet one.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content