Good place to buy commons to complete sets?

I have several sets I am trying to complete. A lot of what I need are commons. Where are good places to go to complete these sets at reasonable prices? I have tried trading on many forums (including this one), but people are either not interested, or they are looking for Bryce Harper rookie cards (for example) for commons! I am aware of sites such as COMC.com. sportslots.com, and cardbarrel.com, but I can't bring myself to pay $0.20 or more for commons. Anyone know of any better options?

Thanks!

2. Kronozio

Quote Originally Posted by forester7 View Post
    I have several sets I am trying to complete. A lot of what I need are commons. Where are good places to go to complete these sets at reasonable prices? I have tried trading on many forums (including this one), but people are either not interested, or they are looking for Bryce Harper rookie cards (for example) for commons! I am aware of sites such as COMC.com. sportslots.com, and cardbarrel.com, but I can't bring myself to pay $0.20 or more for commons. Anyone know of any better options?

Thanks!
    I have plenty of commons for topps heritage for many years. will sell for reasonable prices.

I have a surplus of cards available. Do you have a needs list?

Same as everyone else.
    I have plenty I will send for postage plus a buck or two.
    Or always willing to send with postage paid for stl cards auto or gu sent my way.
    Got Topps,Donruss, Fleer, score, upper deck, pinnacle, leaf, classic, and more.

thanks

dave

I just set up a rough website with my lists. Due to shipping costs, i would only be interested in trades involving a decent number of cards. Make a proposal and I will consider it. My lists can be viewed here (links at the top):

https://baseballcardwantsandneeds.weebly.com/

I've got loads of commoms. would be willing to trade/sell. LMK what/who you are looking for.

Sportlots.com

I think the minimum price is $0.18 per card, but they will have everything you need.

I have these from your list, pm if interested, lmk what you think a fair price is, include postage.

91 Stadium Club: 317, 449, 501
    10 Bowman-29, 32, 33, 67, 84, 85, 90, 129, 163, 166, 175, 178,181, 182, 183, 185, 186, 188, 189
    10 Bowman Prospects: 53, 54, 71, 84, 107
    10 Bowman Chrome Prospects: 2, 4, 9, 18, 50, 54, 62, 64, 75, 78, 83, 102, 177
    11 Bowman Chrome Prospects: 4, 33, 38, 45, 55
    14 Bowman: 39 121 149 172
    14 Bowman Prospects: 20 35 40 99 106
    14 Bowman Chrome Prospects: 13 35
    Bobby Leonard

Hidden Content
    I dont do Paypal!! Check, money order, or concealed cash only. I sell at 25-40% of BV.

I have all of the 91 Stadium Club you need except #575. Let me know if you are interested in trading. Thanks