Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

First Look at 2017-18 SP Authentic!

https://www.beckett.com/news/2017-18...hentic-hockey/

A few preview pics to whet the whistle...

And....get ready for this!

A total of 97 2015-16 Upper Deck Connor McDavid Young Guns autographed buybacks are randomly inserted in packs. These are newly signed versions of one of the superstar’s most popular Rookie Cards.

The Bounty program is also back.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (39)
    Country

WWWWWHHHHHHYYYY only 1 FWA and 1 other Auto such a bad way to change a classic. Ill still buy sum though......

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Very nice looking cards. Intrigued by this as well "New Rookie Year Milestones cards picture veterans from their first seasons in the NHL". Looking forward to this release.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Toronto Blue Jays Edmonton Oilers
    See aemiceman's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I think my pants just got a bit tight with that Boeser card! My luck I would pull the "patch" that is all blue. I typically don't buy boxes of SPA and just buy the cards I want, so I better get some money put aside.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers
    See minnie-mac's Items on eBay

The price is going to be well over 100 with the McDavid and still only two autos per box. Although the cards look nice it really won't be a good value break; Upper Deck continues to disappoint.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Oh I'm sure if I went to the only local we have in this small town it would be a good $120+

This dude took over for an old-school card shop owner. He had been around since the 80's and finally retired. The only employee he ever had is a straight-up crook. He searches packs, puts retail Upper Deck into Hobby boxes and sells them. You cannot buy packs from an open box if he is working. Straight-up crook.

I cannot buy boxes of this product for less than $130. It's a shame. However, those randomly inserted McDavid Autos numbered to 97 is great. I'm excited to see who ends up pulling some of these cards.

Cards look sharp. Love the photography on that McDavid. The 'Limited' Auto of Carey Price looks amazing. I love how the card fades to pure white at the bottom, it makes the autograph pop. Looks friggin' great.

This SP Authentic set looks great this year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

WWWWWHHHHHHYYYY only 1 FWA and 1 other Auto such a bad way to change a classic. Ill still buy sum though......

it started last year but although there's less auto, the product in general was better than previous years.

And also it states 2 auto's garanteed per box but I know that in the inner case I bought from 16-17, 5 out of 8 boxes had 3 auto's. It's not "only" 2 auto's, it's minimum 2 auto's.
    Last edited by jackpot; 01-02-2018 at 11:20 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That Price auto wow. Hope all limited look that good.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

That McDavid Young Guns Auto will be quite the pull...
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I too really like how the bottom fades to white on the limited autos. The auto patch and patch cards for the FW are very clean looking as well, not a lot of clutter on the card's design. Love the McDavid auto'd YGs numbered to 97. I'll probably never pull one but it's a nice twist and an added bonus to those who love buying SPA.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast