Any Titans Fans? - 2017 Contenders hits

I had some nice hits in a random case break last week. I drew the Titans -2017 Panini Contenders.

The 2 autos are redemptions

Rookie Of The Year Adoree Jackson RC Auto Sp card #33

Red Zone (1st off the line limited) Taywan Taylor RC Auto

I also am receiving a bunch of Corey Davis Rookies and a Mariota MVP insert I think to /199. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Thanks!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    GREAT cards ... Adoree is awesome and Taylor could be one of the better slot receivers in the league within a year or two!
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

Thanks man! I've really had the Mojo lately. Pulled a Cox Auto 4/5 fron the Illusions set, along with Wentz and Blount Card Toppers. Pulled those for 30 bucks basically. I'm not a titans fan (love Mariota though) but they have A Lot of talent. I'm just pleased I pulled a 1st off the line card.

That's awesome ... good luck with the sale!
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

Thanks man. If I come across any Winston's I know who to talk to haha