Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Chiefs in a romp
    Jags in a tight one
    Rams in a tight one
    Saints in a tight one

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Oh no 0-2 on your picks, hopefully you get the right calls today. I actually had the Titans and Rams winning, so i'm 1-1, just because I couldn't root against my own team not always wise but that's how things go when your team is playing, I won't pick against them unless there is money on the line then I try to use my head lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Falcons Miami Dolphins New York Mets
    COMC Cards For Sale

Melting Ice stunk but the defense did hold on. My wife doesn't collect but will bust packs with me, including Walking Dead. She goes to the shows and goes thru dollar boxes and pulls cards that she thinks I'd want. She does pretty good, sometimes influenced by the shiny factor, but does know her cards.

Go Bills!

SCF Rewards
    Country

If anybody watched that Bills versus Jaguars "game" I feel sorry for you. The Bills finally make it to the playoffs in how many years and they stink up the place. Hopefully they get a real QB next year.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If anybody watched that Bills versus Jaguars "game" I feel sorry for you. The Bills finally make it to the playoffs in how many years and they stink up the place. Hopefully they get a real QB next year.

That was the WORST combined QB play I have ever seen in an NFL playoff game ... both the Bills and Jags need a "real" QB ... the Jags should hand Kirk Cousins and Jimmy G and a blank check and hope they get one of them ... as for the Bills ... I think they should trade up and draft a real QB ... Brady's almost done so bring in a quality young guy that could be a star in 2-3 years.

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

Jimmy G is already in SF and I doubt he is going anywhere, Cousins could be good for them though. That game was a pain to watch, the Bills D gave the offense several shots in the first half and they just shot themselves in the foot and Taylor looked awful, Bortles wasn't much better except the fact that he made some big plays with his feet, this did not look like the same Jags team from a few week's ago but did look like the Bortles that we are all used to seeing, he is going to have to play a lot better than that next week or the Steeler's are going to run them over.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Jimmy G is already in SF and I doubt he is going anywhere, Cousins could be good for them though. That game was a pain to watch, the Bills D gave the offense several shots in the first half and they just shot themselves in the foot and Taylor looked awful, Bortles wasn't much better except the fact that he made some big plays with his feet, this did not look like the same Jags team from a few week's ago but did look like the Bortles that we are all used to seeing, he is going to have to play a lot better than that next week or the Steeler's are going to run them over.

Everyone expects Jimmy G to stay in Frisco but he's not under contract and is a completely unrestricted free agent ... unless the 49'ers use their franchise tag on him ... I do expect him to stay though ... Shanahan is an offensive genius!

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

Yeah I think they keep him, I would be highly shocked if they moved Jimmy, they were a completely different team with him, to me it even looked like the defense stepped it up, probably because they were actually able to sustain some drives.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah I think they keep him, I would be highly shocked if they moved Jimmy, they were a completely different team with him, to me it even looked like the defense stepped it up, probably because they were actually able to sustain some drives.

The 49'ers do not own Jimmy G's right, so it's not in their power to "move him" ... if they use their franchise tag on someone like Eric Reid and can't use it on Jimmy, Jimmy could simply sign with another team and there's nothing the 49'ers could do to stop him.

I do think he stays ... but ... if I were him I'd rather move back to AFC ... the NFC is loaded with great QBs while the AFC is a barren wasteland and once Brady and Roetlisberger retire, just about any team could win that conference. That could change of course if free agency and the draft bring new QBs to the AFC and I am sort of expecting to see Cousins with the Jags, Sam Darnold with the Broncos and Baker Mayfield with the Jets ... and if Luck and Deshaun Watson are healthy next year, things could change quickly, so ... who knows.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That was the WORST combined QB play I have ever seen in an NFL playoff game ... both the Bills and Jags need a "real" QB ... the Jags should hand Kirk Cousins and Jimmy G and a blank check and hope they get one of them ... as for the Bills ... I think they should trade up and draft a real QB ... Brady's almost done so bring in a quality young guy that could be a star in 2-3 years.

Yeah there was some talk when the Jaguars were on fire that Bortles was a keeper for the Jaguars but he has really pooped the bed the past couple of weeks. Don't really know how he can stay the starter of the team especially if he puts up another terrible playoff game.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast