Thread: Happy belated new year

Happy belated new year

Sorry for the delay in wishing you all a happy new year. Still finishing out a family vacation on cold Florida (I know it’s still better than most of the rest of the USA and Canada.

Anyhow, I did want to share one picture (my wife already shared this on Facebook - so it’s ok). I think you can figure out me from this pic. If you all want - add a caption (keep it clean!!)

Oh, and I did this yesterday morning

Anyhow, I have a few questions, requests that I need to address when I get home next week.

If you have

Away until January 9th, 2018

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

LOL, Miss Olivia seems to be enjoying it more than mom and dad!

5k is a great activity for the family. A great way to start the year even though you do not make resolution. Seen the picture on Facebook and those are memory that will be remembered for a lifetime. Now go make more of them.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Scott "Did I poop my pants?"
    Becky "OMG is this over yet?"
    Olivia "This is fun lets do it AGAIN!

I didn't do some of the rides when I went in November, I know better...was this the one in Animal Kingdom?

SCF BGS Bulk Grading Submissions available! Hidden Content

| Hidden Content |Hidden Content |

Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!