Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

Good Luck This Year Continues!!!-1 Box 2017 Contenders

After 4 very good boxes of this year's Prizm Football that I managed to pull autos of Watson, Mahomes, Juju and a gold auto of Pumphrey, I had to give this years Contenders a try and my good luck continued!!!

I have seen quite a few cases of this product opened online and one word of advice to all my sports card collecting brothers is that cases run EXTREMELY hot and COLD. The hottest case I saw was a couple of days ago, and that had a cracked ice auto of Watson, Hunt, Engram and a total of something like 10!!! The cold cases have maybe 2-3 cracked ice autos of no name players and maybe 1-2 of the big on card rookie cards. So shop and join breaks wisely!!

Contenders is also one of my favorite football products b/c it only includes autographs and the on card rookie autos are very sought after. The design is also clean and simple which is something that I personally appreciate with so many products out there using weird gimmicks to attract new collectors.

Now onto my break. I got the advertised five autographs, one was /25 but not a cracked, but the Championship Ticket variation, and yes I did pull one of the top rookie autos to get. My other three autos were not much, but one was of Tre'davious White who had a very nice year for the playoff bound Buffalo Bills. Here are my two main hits from my box!!

He was hurt all year, but was a 2nd round pick of the 'Hawks and was one of the top defensive tackles recruited in the draft. The design here is pretty plain and looks a little dull next to my purple cracked ice autos of Mahomes and Watson, but I can't complain especially since he should play next year and contribute to the "Hawks defence. Now onto my main hit!!

I am pretty ecstatic for hitting this card not just because Kamara is a really good player, but b/c he does a little bit of everything. I was not aware that he had over 80 receptions this year and over 1500 total yards from scrimmage which is pretty ridiculous for a first year player, and someone that shared rb duties with Ingram. Nuts!!!!

So, in 5 boxes of football products this year I was able to pull rookie autos the two best rookie quarterbacks(sorry Trubisky fans), the best rookie wide receiver and now the best RB. Nuts!!! I wish I could afford more boxes of Contenders, but my LCS just gets random boxes from their distributor, so most likely their next four boxes will run cold. Here's hoping whoever gets them continues my good fortune! Oh, I also pulled a Messi Kaboom last week from the last box of Select Soccer, so I am definitely on a roll!!! :).
    Last edited by chakhae1; 01-06-2018 at 03:51 AM. Reason: images

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Nice hits! I think Kamara set a record this year for highest average yards per touch with over 7 yards. Looking forward to seeing him in the postseason.
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

dude is an absolute beast. he sort of reminds me of todd gurley but with more speed and better hands which is just scary!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country
    See babyhuey76's Items on eBay

If you got any 49ers RC in your box let me know. Nice hit on the Kamara too. If you are looking at getting rid of the Seachicken maybe hit up Swiggy56 as he is a big Seahawks fan/collector.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice hits! Congrats
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders