Thread: 2017 Donruss

2017 Donruss

Hello all

I have been so busy with work and family I have not had time to do much posting or even able to get on to the site to see how things are going with everyone.

Little recap recently came back into the hobby after a long break, stopped collecting in 1999-2000 so as I said before so much has changed but I have learned quite a bit since my first post. I have been in several group breaks and have hit some pretty nice cards but I have mixed feelings about the whole group breaking scene. I have broke with probably 20 different breaking sites and out of 20 there are maybe 5 that I thought did so with integrity the others hit or no hit I would never break with again due to some shady stuff so for sure breaker beware.

I was strictly a PC but coming back to the hobby I am starting to see where trading and selling some cards is almost a must unless your loaded but like many of you I work hard for my money and have a family and priorities even though collecting becomes a priority : )

But to get to the point of my thread one of the main series I have been collecting is 2017 Donruss as it is a affordable and my local shop carries it for me. So I was hoping to find other people here similar to me who is PC'ing the 2017 Donruss series who has a lot of dupes+ that we can trade or I can purchase some of the inserts that I don't have. I have nearly 5 complete sets put together and could use some Rated Rooks and Base Rooks but would really like to buy or trade some of the inserts like Elite Rookies, Gridiron etc.

I would also be interested in numbered cards as well that anyone wants to part with. This has been a fun series and I have some pretty cool auto's and other hits.

One of my favorites is Leonard Fournettes Jersey Numbered card 27/27 making it a 1/1 in my opinion. Bought 2 boxes that day and one box that card of his and next box his auto on the Rookie thread card. But I have so many different hits that I hope to put them online here soon so if there is something I can share with anybody interested I would be happy to trade or whatever.

On a side note anyone have an idea what a 2017 Immaculate Patrick Mahomes Triple jersey rookie on card auto might be worth? Never have sold a card online ever and just want to get a fair price for it if I decide to put it up. Fair price and getting it a good home to someone who would appreciate it is what I am after.

Thanks and please anyone who has amassed a boat load of 2017 Donruss please post here or message me. I think with the amount I have an hopefully others have similar amounts we could hook each other up.

I hope to post up many of the series I have that I would be interested in cross trading for as well

Immaculate
    XR
    Contenders
    Prizm
    Optic
    Preferred
    Illusions ...........etc..

Thanks and have a great day

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Very first box of Donruss I bought had Deshaun Watson Rookie phenom patch and a silver die-cut #'d Deshaun Watson Rated rookie.

Sent from my Z988 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

Nice! For me coming back into the hobby and the last boxes or cards I bought we late 1999 maybe early 2000's Donruss was the most familiar to the cards I use to buy for the most part and I totally dropped the hobby back then just as quick as I recently got back into it. I had not paid any attention what so ever to what was going on in the hobby so 15-20 years go by and you can imagine I was blown away with the easy auto's and the memorabilia being put into cards. I never saw a card ever with jerseys and other pieces of memorabilia in them lol so I was and so were many of my buddy's who pretty much left the hobby when I did we were blown away.

So yeah Donruss was the most familiar and has helped me get hooked again and is a large fun series to chase and put together and I will collect this series until I am tired of it but I have also started collecting other series. One of my favs of higher end is probably Flawless.

Do you have a lot of duplicates and cards you would be interested in trading, selling etc.. of Donruss?

I need to figure out how and get time to load all my cards up that may make it easier to trade I am sure.

Cool welcome back. I collect the NY Jets if you have any you are looking to trade let me know
    Check out my Collection!
    Hidden Content
    if the offer is right I will deal anything
    I am a collector of the New York JetsHidden Content

Your post could have been mine, except it sounds like you’ve bought a lot more cards than I have recently.
    i too have recently gotten back in the hobby after a long break and started with the 2017 Donruss.
    i do have some I’d love to trade, I havent made any trades on here yet but I’m sure I can figure it out.

JD