Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

2017-18 SP Game Used Preview from Facebook *Checklist Link Added*

https://www.facebook.com/UpperDeck/p...55307462858951

Upper Deck’s SP Game Used is back, with even more game used memorabilia than ever before! Find Jerseys, Patches, Sticks, Pucks, Nets, Pads from such events as the Stanley Cup Finals, Centennial Classic, Stadium Series, Winter Classic, Heritage Classic and All-Star Skills challenge just to name a few. These are one-of-a-kind pieces that you can only find with Upper Deck! Look for popular inserts like Draft Day Mark, Supreme Patches, Game Gear and Frameworks making a return this year. New to the product are Goal Pucks featuring pieces of actual NHL pucks used to score a specific goal in a game. Also making a return are the popular Banner Year cards with autographed parallels featuring the actual NHL banners hanging up at specific events like the NHL Draft and Stanley Cup Finals. Finally don’t forget the Authentic Rookies numbered to the player’s jersey number along with Rainbow Foil, Orange and Green Storm parallels numbered as low as 1-of-1. SP Game Used was hot last year. Don’t miss out on it this year. It’s loaded with even more patch and premium memorabilia than ever before. Run to your local Hobby Shop and pick some January 17th and pick some up before it’s all gone.

Pics:

Probably the hottest RC to come from the product this year...

Beefy!

I like that they've added some more autos to the Banner Year cards, which were a bit of a dud last year:

Stammer!

And the return of Game Pucks!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See G0SHARKSG0's Items on eBay

Looks nice. Might try an inner case this year. Only complaint is sticker autos, especially on those banner cards where it's placed on top of the event name makes it look messy in my opinion.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

That Jagr All Star patch is a beaut.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those are super looking cards. I only collect memorbilia so I will probably buy a few boxes.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

That Jagr is awesome.

I won't break any by myself, but I'll try to pick some Habs spots in GBs :)
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

looks okish wish they could stop sticker autos, but i noticed the Supreme cards the actual window for the patches has decreased a bit from last years which is shame because that set is usually the nicest pulls and good looking cards....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    See aaron417's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Of course no previews of any Blues Winter Classic cards :( Still looking forward to getting into this.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays Philadelphia Eagles

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Interested in seeing what Oilers will have Heritage classic stuff.... and Supreme Patches I hope there's at least one player I want to pick up.

The Banner stuff, meh. No appeal for me (of course I say that - I might see something Heritage Classic that really catches my eye).

The pucks - and actually saying what game the puck was from - is really cool.

I'll agree with the comment about the stickers. I'm okay with stickers being used... but putting them on top of the event name? That was a poor design choice IMO.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The decent folks at Beckett have added the checklist here: https://www.beckett.com/news/histori...e-used-hockey/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast