Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New Orleans Saints Boston Bruins New England Patriots
    See wptmass's Items on eBay

nice score!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@KiloSportsCards See kilosportscards's Items on eBay Instagram:

Very nice collection! I have a bunch of Jets if you want to see if there's anything that interests you. I'm always down for a trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

Alright!!!!

So i paid the shipping and brought in the comc haul that i was building since 11/24/2018 . 6 long months but the amount i saved on shipping is brilliant.
    So if you want to see all the cards i got right now you can just check my photo stream on flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/jetnamath/
    but i am going to be posting them here in bunches to get a new post every few days. It will also allow the higher end cards more room to shine.

The Namath I got on ebay for a steal. 1/2 2 color gu 3 patch auto. I saw it post late at night on ebay and then went to make an offer. I noticed that it already had two offers on it so i did not ™™™™ around and just paid full price which imo was under the value of the card. If you are interested in how much i paid to acquire a card just click it and read the details on flickr.

Check out my Collection!
    Hidden Content
    if the offer is right I will deal anything
    I am a collector of the New York JetsHidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

5 more from my last massive comc haul of over 50 cards!

I am a fan of the Tampa Bay Bucs seeing as i am from the Tampa area. So when ever i can get my hands on a card that features a player from both teams i jump on it.
    I managed to get several prime patches off comc for a great price here are 3 of the many. If you want to check them all out you can here https://www.flickr.com/photos/jetnam...h/47755010052/

It makes me happy when people interact with my flickr account so drop a like if you check it out and see something cool

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@KiloSportsCards See kilosportscards's Items on eBay Instagram:

I posted our trade. Thanks again!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

I posted our trade. Thanks again!

Thank you for the trade. I am always up to hammer out a deal

Another 5 card showing of my latest comc haul :)

Last edited by Capt Forest; 05-15-2019 at 01:42 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

The 2000 playoff momentum game day cards are nice. A little Boomer action for ya and some combo patches from the mid to late 2000s. Just five more cards from my last comc haul

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

Added a couple more emerald parallels to the pc! I been going pretty hard on the emerald parallels recently. As I attempt to narrow down the focus of my collection going after the emerald parallels is a good way to do it.
    Now that I have submitted for scf Super Collector Hall of Fame i am going move more into a maintenance style collecting. Picking up "wow" peaces or eye catchers when i come across them. I will say that recently the Spectra Neon Green paralles have been on my radar. I am quietly accumulating a good amount of them.

anyway here are my 2 new emeral peaces and 3 patches of Jets first rounders from the early 2000s

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Oklahoma City Thunder Los Angeles Dodgers
    See 22chrisbrown29's Items on eBay

Amazing collection!! You should be quite proud!

Please PM me your address, I have a small package I want to send you for your collection!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

Amazing collection!! You should be quite proud!

Please PM me your address, I have a small package I want to send you for your collection!

I am so taken back by your comment. Thank you very much! I will feel proud once this collection gets in the Hall of Fame and i become a recognized super collector

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast