Thread: Hello

Hello

Hello & thanks for adding me to the site!

I am back in the hobby (for the 3rd time) -
    Collected as a kid in the 70s, mostly baseball but some football & basketball. Sold everything around 1980 for about $500, probably worth 10 times that today.
    Early 90s started collecting again, mainly football & Starting LineUps this time. Lost interest in the early 2000s, mainly due to moving around the country & everything being boxed up.
    Recently went to a card show and talked myself into buying a couple of boxes. Now I feel like jumping back in.

I mainly like building sets. Football is my first choice, working on 2017 & 2016 Donruss right now. I might look at doing a Hockey and/or Basketball set next.

I love the idea of this site & I am glad I found it (Google search for "sports card trading"). I hope to make some trades to help fill out some sets.

Hope you all are enjoying this weekends playoff games & staying warm.

JD

Welcome to SCF JD and I too have done the 3 time start, stop! The site is a great for set building, most anything you near. Any questions just ask one of the many Mods/Advisors on here.
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

JD- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome to SCF! I have a few extra 2014 Rookies and Stars sets with rookies if you're interested in that.
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

Check out my next group break Hidden Content

Please like PrimeTime Football Breaks on Facebook!

Welcome to SCF !!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Thanks for joining SCF - I appreciate it!

and thanks for providing information about how you found SCF. Helps out tremendously

Thanks,
    Scott
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Welcome to SCF JD, enjoy yourself here and have fun!