Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I was just being completely silly with my replies to Doniceage ... as for Brady cards, I definitely wouldn't mind having one of his Championship Ticket Contenders or any true 1/1 ... but I was never a "fan" of his ... I respect his greatness though and did root for the Pats in last year's SB.

Look like he could add another one after today game. Another comeback win is all I can say.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Look like he could add another one after today game. Another comeback win is all I can say.

Don

Maybe ... if the Pats play the Eagles, I'm calling a blowout for the Pats ... but I could see the Vikings beating the Pats ... they actually have a slightly better D than the Jags and a much better QB ...

Regardless, Brady was magnificent in the 2nd half and he's a fun guy to watch ... even if he's NOT the GOAT (Otto Graham), LOL.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Maybe ... if the Pats play the Eagles, I'm calling a blowout for the Pats ... but I could see the Vikings beating the Pats ... they actually have a slightly better D than the Jags and a much better QB ...

Regardless, Brady was magnificent in the 2nd half and he's a fun guy to watch ... even if he's NOT the GOAT (Otto Graham), LOL.

We shall see. I just hope it is not a blowout.

Do not know much about Otto so no comment.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

We shall see. I just hope it is not a blowout.

If Nick Foles plays in the SB like he's played this first half against the Vikings, maybe the Eagles can win ... he's looked great and Philly does have a great all-around team ... very well balanced with some nastiness as well!

Do not know much about Otto so no comment.

Imagine Tom Brady if he was a more dominant QB with more all-pros and MVP awards AND had a higher win percentage and more titles AND also STARTED at cornerback AND also started at Punt Returner AND also was a 6th man on the Golden State Warriors and won a ring with them ... that's literally what Otto Graham did ... seriously!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I just hope Foles plays well so he can go to a team that will use him. As he is never going to get any love in Phill even if he brings them a SB trophy.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I just hope Foles plays well so he can go to a team that will use him. As he is never going to get any love in Phill even if he brings them a SB trophy.
    Don

The fans will still be all about Wentz I think ... but he'll never have to buy another cheesesteak if he wins a ring this year :-)

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Foles was absolutely dominant in this game, the Vikings didn't even know what hit them, they seriously looked like a JV squad today, I never seen that one coming.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Foles was absolutely dominant in this game, the Vikings didn't even know what hit them, they seriously looked like a JV squad today, I never seen that one coming.

You and me both ... I was thinking the Vikings would win 20-16 or something like that ... good for Foles though, he just turned 29 yesterday.

Everyone was saying Keenum would be the guy to start next year but Keenum may have just played himself into a bad contract as a backup ... and Foles may have just played himself into getting traded to a team that needs a starter next year!

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Yeah I agree with you on that I think post those scenarios are very likely to happen. Daniel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12