Thread: New to SCF

New to SCF

Hello All,

My name is Ken and I'm new to SCF. I am here because I'm looking for some help with completing some collections I'm putting together for my son and me. Right now I'm looking to finish his 2017 Panini Football collection (pretty close) and my 2016-2017 Panini Excalibur Basketball collection (probably 2/3's of the way done with). I'm willing to trade what I have as doubles in these two collections or some of my son's older Football collections dating back to 2011. I would appreciate any help that can be provided and hope to be a helpful member of the community.

Ken

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Welcome to SCF for your football needs, be sure to check out or footballs set building section under football, you may find some help there or even in the trading section picking up the rest of the cards you need to complete your set.
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

Ken- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome to SCF Ken!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF Ken, enjoy yourself here and have fun adding to your collection with your son!