Topps Redemption Mail Day Faulk/Gurley

I never thought I would see this card after rubbing and totally smearing the code, see pic. So a big THANKS goes out to Topps! I FedEx'ed the redemption card to Scranton, PA, called also, and received the card 1 week later. My 1st Gurley AUTO card. Thanks for the look.

IMG by Ric Knapp, on Flickr

IMG_0075 by Ric Knapp, on Flickr

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Great hit.
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Hidden Content (Trade List)
    Hidden Content (Game used)
    Hidden Content (Auto's)
    I go by trade value, if you want sell value sell your card and buy the one you want. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Super nice hit congrats on getting it in.
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

Wow awesome card! Always cool to have a legend and a star on the same card! Congrats on the big hit!

More notice needs to be given to this since there are numerous threads out there that bash Topps and Panini! In my experiences with Topps if they can help you they will and in outstanding fashion. I believe Topps to have the best customer service of any sports card company. They almost always pick up the phone and take the time to answer all of your questions and help to the best of their abilities. Panini on the other hand from what I have heard, rarely even pick up the phone or deal to any of their requests on their site, and I am currently dealing with them about a shorted box. Whatever. Congrats on the sweet hit!!!!

That is a real nice card. Gurley has the chance to be a HOFer just like Faulk. Kudos to Topps as well!
    Hidden Content - use drop down box to view other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs, Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, and Roger Federer