2017 Limited Football break review

New release product and I preordered it last week. I paid $112 and you only get 15 cards. In my box 11 of the 15 were base cards.
    Honestly both autos were bad(IMO for $8 per card price point)

But sorta saving factor was 2 cards numbered 10 or less.
    11 base
    Joe Montana (chiefs uni) Emerald parallel 3/5
    Solomon Thomas base rc auto sticker/99
    Josh Reynolds RPA on card auto/299
    Steve Young Primetime Jerseys sick 3 color patch/10
    Trade website.
    Hidden Content
    YouTube channel.
    Hidden Content
    Main wants/P.Manning, Marino, A.Rodgers,Ronnie Brown/Packers/Phins/Badgers

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    2 nice cards #d under 10 (Montana and Steve Young)! Thanks for sharing!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Thanks for looking I appreciate that. I am happy about the Montana/5 and the Steve Young is pretty awesome #/10 but for over $112 I feel you almost need a top rookie auto to make it worth the price. I almost bought 2 and feel like I should of to get a decent feel for the product. On card auto is always nice so, heres to hoping Josh Reynolds lights it up next year.. haha
    Trade website.
    Hidden Content
    YouTube channel.
    Hidden Content
    Main wants/P.Manning, Marino, A.Rodgers,Ronnie Brown/Packers/Phins/Badgers

Nice break. Cards are clean. But I agree with you, feel like you need to really HIT to make it worth the sticker price.
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

Hidden Content - For Trade / For Sale
    Hidden Content - Patriots PC

Quote Originally Posted by olly View Post
    Thanks for looking I appreciate that. I am happy about the Montana/5 and the Steve Young is pretty awesome #/10 but for over $112 I feel you almost need a top rookie auto to make it worth the price. I almost bought 2 and feel like I should of to get a decent feel for the product. On card auto is always nice so, heres to hoping Josh Reynolds lights it up next year.. haha
    That's the reason I stopped buying boxes. Though being a 49ers fan that box would have been ok to me but yes definitely not worth the price.

Flickr: Hidden Content
    Everything is available except for PC
    Don't like a price, feel free to make an offer!
    If you don't respond to me then don't expect a response the next time!
    Not done with the hobby, but very picky at what I pick up.

I don't think it was to terrible, nice patch, two cards out of 10 and to be honest I think Solomon is going to be good he is just a defense guy and they don't generally book to high but I still think he will be a solid player.
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

I've always liked Limited. Not a terrible box to be honest but not great either. For that price point it will be hard to recoup your money.

FYI nice Aaron Rodgers cards in the background!
    Hidden Content - use drop down box to view other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs, Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, and Roger Federer