Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

    Trading FB Card Lot for Used Top Loaders

    Hi Folks,

    I have several hundred FB cards (refractors, RCs, and low end inserts) that I am willing to trade for a lot of used top loaders. Anyone willing to trade?

    Thanks, Ellis

  2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
  3. #2
    PLMK what you have for trade for current Patriots and how many toploaders you would be looking for in trade.

    Thanks,
    cj
    PC Wants: Cam Neely, Milan Lucic, P.J. Stock, Barry Pederson, Normand Leveille & Terry Francona.
    Also Collecting
    : Andrew Benintendi, Tom Brady (Rookies & Serial #'d)
    Other: Current Red Sox, Bruins & Patriots
    Hidden Content

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by cjs-sportscards View Post
    PLMK what you have for trade for current Patriots and how many toploaders you would be looking for in trade.

    Thanks,
    cj
    Thanks for responding. I do not believe I have any Patriots. It's a mixed lot and I would prefer to trade as a whole and not break it up. Let me know if you are interested.

    Thanks, Ellis

  5. #4
    Ellis, are you looking for regular top loaders? i have some new unopened top loaders for thicker cards. if interested, can you please provide a detailed list of cards in your mixed lot.

    Tony

  6. #5
    Hey, I can help you out on the used top loaders for the lot. How many you need? Thanks.

    Matt

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by tsanchez68 View Post
    Ellis, are you looking for regular top loaders? i have some new unopened top loaders for thicker cards. if interested, can you please provide a detailed list of cards in your mixed lot.

    Tony
    I am looking for regular top loaders...i have plenty of the thicker ones. Are you still interested?

    Thanks, Ellis

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DMCNABB1999 View Post
    Hey, I can help you out on the used top loaders for the lot. How many you need? Thanks.

    Matt
    I am looking for about 200 regular used top loaders.

    Thanks, Ellis

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by mihpaige View Post
    Thanks for responding. I do not believe I have any Patriots. It's a mixed lot and I would prefer to trade as a whole and not break it up. Let me know if you are interested.

    Thanks, Ellis
    Ellis,

    PLMK how many cards are in the mixed FB lot you are offering to trade and if possible provide more details of the few of the better cards included in that lot.

    -cj
    PC Wants: Cam Neely, Milan Lucic, P.J. Stock, Barry Pederson, Normand Leveille & Terry Francona.
    Also Collecting
    : Andrew Benintendi, Tom Brady (Rookies & Serial #'d)
    Other: Current Red Sox, Bruins & Patriots
    Hidden Content

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by cjs-sportscards View Post
    Ellis,

    PLMK how many cards are in the mixed FB lot you are offering to trade and if possible provide more details of the few of the better cards included in that lot.

    -cj
    CJ,

    I will get that info for you and get back to you asap.

    Thanks, Ellis

  11. #10
    I'll take the lot just tell me how many top loaders you'd need for the whole thing and that shouldn't be a problem. Thanks.

    Matt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Sponsors

  • Dave and Adams Card World
  • Steel City Collectibles
  • Kronozio
  • PackRip

Follow SCF on