Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    WTT: 2013 Topps Chrome Rookies + Auto

    Was given a box of 2013 Topps Chrome but don't follow the NFL, so looking to trade these rookies/auto for Baseball (Buster Posey/SF Giants), Hockey (Any NJ Devils), and/or Wrestling. Have the following FT:

    #19 Cordarrelle Patterson RC Blue Wave Refractor Auto #43/50
    #157 Travis Frederick RC Camo Refractor #297/499
    #154 Deandre Hopkins RC
    #117 Tavon Austin RC
    #14 Keenan Allen RC
    Stedman Bailey Die-Cut RC #RDC-SB
    Stepfan Taylor 1986 Retro RC

    Can provide scans if you want.
    Last edited by gohawks19; 02-07-2018 at 12:44 AM. Reason: trade
    Always WTTF: Alexa Bliss/ New Jersey Devils/ Michael Jordan

    Tradelists/Wantlists/PC = www.na11.weebly.com

  2. Kronozio
  3. #2
    Are you looking for anything of Posey? Any other baseball players you are looking for? I have some hockey cards also, but they are all Minnesota Wild cards. I am interested in these:
    #19 Cordarrelle Patterson RC Blue Wave Refractor Auto #43/50
    #157 Travis Frederick RC Camo Refractor #297/499
    #154 Deandre Hopkins RC
    Le'Veon Bell 1986 Retro RC
    Le'Veon Bell 1969 Retro RC
    Always looking for baseball HOF autos and Peyton Manning Autos/Rookies.

    Top 5 Most Wanted:
    1. Willie Mays certified autograph (prefer on card)
    2. Babe Ruth game used card (prefer jersey)
    3. Satchel Paige game used card (prefer jersey)
    4. Bo Jackson Royals autograph (prefer on card)
    5. Dan Marino autograph (prefer on card)

  4. #3
    Interested in these will look for posey for you any other baseball you collect

    Le'Veon Bell 1986 Retro RC

    Le'Veon Bell 1969 Retro RC

    Any interest in this Posey 2012 Panini Prizm USA baseball #usa2 let me know if the above trade does not work out
    Last edited by camsue; 01-31-2018 at 11:56 AM.
    Hidden Content

    Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

  5. #4
    akaus21:

    Yup, just starting my Posey collection so need basically everything. Also looking for any other current Giants or legends really, anything that catches my eye (Bonds/Panik/Bumgarner/Crawford/Pence would be my preference). Would like to trade the Patterson for a GU/Auto ideally.
    Last edited by gohawks19; 01-31-2018 at 01:36 PM.
    Always WTTF: Alexa Bliss/ New Jersey Devils/ Michael Jordan

    Tradelists/Wantlists/PC = www.na11.weebly.com

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by camsue View Post
    Interested in these will look for posey for you any other baseball you collect

    Le'Veon Bell 1986 Retro RC

    Le'Veon Bell 1969 Retro RC

    Any interest in this Posey 2012 Panini Prizm USA baseball #usa2 let me know if the above trade does not work out
    Definitely interested in the Panini Posey card, DM me please and we'll work it out!
    Always WTTF: Alexa Bliss/ New Jersey Devils/ Michael Jordan

    Tradelists/Wantlists/PC = www.na11.weebly.com

  7. #6
    Okay. I should have some Posey and other Giants cards. I am not sure on a game used or auto card though. Is your trade site up to date also? I saw a few cards I could use on there also. Let me know. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by gohawks19 View Post
    akaus21:

    Yup, just starting my Posey collection so need basically everything. Also looking for any other current Giants or legends really, anything that catches my eye (Bonds/Panik/Bumgarner/Crawford/Pence would be my preference). Would like to trade the Patterson for a GU/Auto ideally.
    Always looking for baseball HOF autos and Peyton Manning Autos/Rookies.

    Top 5 Most Wanted:
    1. Willie Mays certified autograph (prefer on card)
    2. Babe Ruth game used card (prefer jersey)
    3. Satchel Paige game used card (prefer jersey)
    4. Bo Jackson Royals autograph (prefer on card)
    5. Dan Marino autograph (prefer on card)

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by akaus21 View Post
    Okay. I should have some Posey and other Giants cards. I am not sure on a game used or auto card though. Is your trade site up to date also? I saw a few cards I could use on there also. Let me know. Thanks.
    Yup, it's all up to date on there! Just send me a PM and we can work it out. Thanks!
    Always WTTF: Alexa Bliss/ New Jersey Devils/ Michael Jordan

    Tradelists/Wantlists/PC = www.na11.weebly.com

  9. #8
    One trade made, anyone else?
    Always WTTF: Alexa Bliss/ New Jersey Devils/ Michael Jordan

    Tradelists/Wantlists/PC = www.na11.weebly.com

  10. #9
    bump
    Always WTTF: Alexa Bliss/ New Jersey Devils/ Michael Jordan

    Tradelists/Wantlists/PC = www.na11.weebly.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Sponsors

  • Dave and Adams Card World
  • Steel City Collectibles
  • Kronozio
  • PackRip

Follow SCF on