Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Various GU, #'ed, Autos, Etc.

     
  1. #1

    Various GU, #'ed, Autos, Etc.

    Hey everyone, this is all stuff I'm looking to trade for anything in my signature (with the exception of the O'Canada stuff), if you think you may have something of interest, send me a pm or comment, I'm also willing to sell, cheers!

    Card Scans012.jpgCard Scans017.jpgCard Scans014.jpgCard Scans011.jpgCard Scans007.jpgCard Scans004.jpgCard Scans003.jpgCard Scans002.jpg

  2. #2
    Shoot me a price on the Hunter tough nameplate please.
    Thanks
    Scott
    Hidden Content
    Most wanted players and sets
    Hidden Content
    Tradelist
    Hidden Content

  3. #3
    I have some McFarlane figure, McDonalds olympic mini jersey, sticks, ect... would any of that stuff be of interest

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by gummer11 View Post
    I have some McFarlane figure, McDonalds olympic mini jersey, sticks, ect... would any of that stuff be of interest
    Let me know what Mcfarlanes you have Gummer, might be interested!

  6. #6
    have these McFarlane figures (still in boxes):
    2003-04 McFarlane Hockey Series 6-8 #130 Marian Gaborik FP
    2003-04 McFarlane Hockey Series 6-8 #150 Dominik Hasek
    2002-03 McFarlane Hockey Series 3-5 #130 Mike Richter White
    2002-03 McFarlane Hockey Series 3-5 #180 Jocelyn Thibault White FP
    2002-03 McFarlane Hockey Series 3-5 #200 Dan Cloutier Blue FP
    2001-02 McFarlane Hockey Series 1-2 #40 John LeClair
    lmk if you can use any of these

  7. #7
    Oddballer- Please let me know if I have anything for Cheevers and/or Dupont:

    https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...st-2018-Update
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

  8. #8
    Sorry but I don't see any I need Gummer
    Quote Originally Posted by gummer11 View Post
    have these McFarlane figures (still in boxes):
    2003-04 McFarlane Hockey Series 6-8 #130 Marian Gaborik FP
    2003-04 McFarlane Hockey Series 6-8 #150 Dominik Hasek
    2002-03 McFarlane Hockey Series 3-5 #130 Mike Richter White
    2002-03 McFarlane Hockey Series 3-5 #180 Jocelyn Thibault White FP
    2002-03 McFarlane Hockey Series 3-5 #200 Dan Cloutier Blue FP
    2001-02 McFarlane Hockey Series 1-2 #40 John LeClair
    lmk if you can use any of these

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    Oddballer- Please let me know if I have anything for Cheevers and/or Dupont:

    https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...st-2018-Update
    The only one I saw was the Baun Franchises auto and I couldn't do that straight across for either, do you have any other options in terms of trade?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Oddballer View Post
    The only one I saw was the Baun Franchises auto and I couldn't do that straight across for either, do you have any other options in terms of trade?
    Oddballer- I'm not sure what you mean by other options.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on