Thread: Please Read!!

Please Read!!

as a volunteer for the Boys and Girls Club and many other child related organizations Ido alot of work to help under priveleged kids. Something I have been doing for the last 10 years is help these kids find a hobby to keep them out of trouble. We have had quite a bit of success helping turn these childrens lives around and giving them a hobby. I started doing this project a few years ago because a director from a local boys and girls club from washington state went out of his way to give me purpose and help me out. He helped me learn how to build a football card collection and taught me how to collect. That was in 1992 and it changed my life. I continue to colleect today and it brings me so much joy. I picked up where this man left off and tried to continue enriching these childrens lives and donate cards to them. I spend an hour a month teaching thse children to collect, trade and care for teir cards. Its come to a place where its become difficult to get cards donated to keep this program going. so im hoping to get help from th kindness of strangers. so i have 8 kids in the cclub ages 9-14 im looking for some people willing to help pass this hobby along to the next generation. we are looking for commons, stars,inserts, numbered, auto and patches/jerseys so if this is something you would like to help with please let me know.

thanks guys
    anything helps

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Address?

Sent from my iPad using SportsCardForum
    looking for Deion Sanders and mostly OLD SCHOOL Patriots (Hannah, Nelson,Wilfork,Bruschi), Steelers (Bradshaw, Mean Joe Greene, Rocky Bleier), Cowboys (Staubach, Too Tall Jones), Rams (Youngblood), Jets (Namath, Gastineau).