2017 Rookie Lots. Non auto Parallels/serials

So, I have some rookie Lot soon listed in baseball, as well as single cards, I was lazy on the baseball end, and Iíll add pictures and lists to baseball to ite or in the AM. But, right now, Iím going to list these NFL RC lots. If you canít see em something, or need a detailed list for a certain lot, just ask, Iím more than happy to do that, for now, pics are here.

For these lots, shipping is free.

Mccaffrey 35 Card Lot-$40

Watson/Kamara 17 Card Lot-$40

KC 25 card Lot Mahomes/Hunt-$30

Fournette 32 Card Lot-$50

Trubisky 15 Card Lot-$20

If you want all five lots, 124 cards, Iíll sell the entire listing for $150

If these stall out like I worry bout baseball doing, I will listen to offers as far as a build your own type lot. I know thereís guys asking for optic rated rookies, and as u can see, thereís plenty of those and parallels in these lots. Also, free shipping ONLY applies to the US, if you want to buy/ship outside, thatís fine, just be prepared to pay the shipping! Thanks again!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center