Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: New to SCF

     
  1. #1

    New to SCF

    Hello Everyone,

    I'm new on here and looking to sell and trade my collection of Hockey Cards. I will be posting soon on the forum.

    Hope to make some deals with you all.

    Thanks!

  2. Kronozio
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by mtlhabsgo View Post
    Hello Everyone,

    I'm new on here and looking to sell and trade my collection of Hockey Cards. I will be posting soon on the forum.

    Hope to make some deals with you all.

    Thanks!
    You have come to a great forum for hockey. Best of luck in your sales!

    Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

  4. #3

  5. #4
    a.
    Last edited by mtlhabsgo; 02-17-2018 at 09:54 PM.

  6. #5
    Welcome to SCF
    Hidden Content

    Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    You have come to a great forum for hockey. Best of luck in your sales!

    Don
    Thanks Don!!

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Welcome to the site!
    Thanks PWaldo!

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by camsue View Post
    Welcome to SCF
    Thanks Camsue!!

  10. #9
    Welcome to SCF and this is the site for Hockey fans, make sure to check it out!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

    Hidden Content

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bakemeister52 View Post
    Welcome to SCF and this is the site for Hockey fans, make sure to check it out!
    Thanks Bakemeister52!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Sponsors

  • Dave and Adams Card World
  • Steel City Collectibles
  • Kronozio
  • PackRip

Follow SCF on