Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

NHL Trade Deadline Discussion Thread

Your one-stop shop for all things related to Trade Deadline Day!

Who's buying, who's selling, and who's standing pat?

Some moves have already been made, notably the Kings acquiring Phaneuf and the Flyers pickup up Mrazek to shore up their goalie position down the stretch.

Make sure you follow along TSN Tradecentre's blog and other info here:
    https://www.tsn.ca/tradecentre
    Their Tradebait list is here: https://www.tsn.ca/tsn-hockey-s-trade-bait-1.203546

Currently, Rick Nash, Mike Green, and Derick Brassard lead the way. Also highly featured are Evander Kane, Max Pacioretty, Max Domi, and Ryan McDonagh.

It'll be an interesting week ahead as we get closer to the deadline.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2. Kronozio
    Rangers just traded Nick Holden to the Bruins for a draft pick and an AHL defenseman. The rebuild has begun!
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS
    Most Wanted: 2012-13 Fleer Retro Auto 40 Messier, 2009-10 ITG 1972 Auto A-BP2 Park, 2006-07 Parkhurst Auto 196 Esposito
    Downsizing my Rangers PC: Hundreds of cards available, check out my
    Hidden Content and my COMC account

Oilers rebuild 3.0 (or is it 4.0 ?) about to start....
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Enter the 1st leg of the UD RAK 'Em Up! contest!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 30ranfordfan View Post
    Who is on the "to go" list this year? Don't just say "anyone but Connor" LOL

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hang in there, man.

Sincerely,
    An Islanders fan

Quote Originally Posted by 30ranfordfan View Post

Maroon, Letestu, and Cammaleri are their pending UFAs.

I can't imagine anyone wanting Cammaleri... but the other two (I would think) get moved. I've read some chatter about the idea of moving Maroon and then bringing him back - but I can't imagine that happens. Extend him, or move him.

They've got some cap space though.... so maybe take on a bad deal (that expires) and get back some futures?

If they could get the NMC clause on Lucic or Russel waived, that'd be fantastic... but I doubt it.

I don't think they're going to do much at the deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    Who is on the "to go" list this year? Don't just say "anyone but Connor" LOL
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Enter the 1st leg of the UD RAK 'Em Up! contest!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

I could see Maroon getting traded to his home-town team, St. Louis. Plays Blues style hockey too.
    Wanted: Blues #'d, AU, GU. Especially Federko, CuJo, Hull, MacInnis, Demitra, Tarasenko
    Traders on Flickr - Hidden Content
    I auto-accept 20% off on Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Thick McRunfast View Post
    Hang in there, man.

Sincerely,
    An Islanders fan
    To their credit, Isles are hanging in there this year despite some pretty bad goaltending. You guys may just be a Max Pacioretty acquisition away from getting into a playoffs position...

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

wonder if the canucks can get any younger. I doubt the Sedins will move but I also don't think I want them in jerseys other than Vancouver anyway
    Buying or Trading for:
    Brock Boeser cards, Leon Draisaitl cards, Josh Morrissey cards, Madison Bowey cards, Nick Merkley cards, Vancouver Canucks Cards
    Hidden Content Found Here

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast