Thread: Synergy Checklist Now Posted

Synergy Checklist Now Posted

Although not my thing, I thought I would share the link for the Synergy checklist: https://www.beckett.com/news/2017-18...ynergy-hockey/ Best of luck to those of you chasing these low numbered cards.
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS
    Most Wanted: 2012-13 Fleer Retro Auto 40 Messier, 2009-10 ITG 1972 Auto A-BP2 Park, 2006-07 Parkhurst Auto 196 Esposito
    Downsizing my Rangers PC: Hundreds of cards available, check out my
    Hidden Content and my COMC account

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Anyone know the price point?
    *** Main PCs - Luongo / Mrazek / Fleury***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Traders - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

I thought I saw 65 to 80 range

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

Thanks for posting! Should be an interesting product for sure. Interested to see what the secondary prices of some of these cards are like.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

This product also has the Bounty program attached to it. Details haven't been posted yet but I imagine it will be quite the struggle.

There's some neat-looking stuff on the checklist, but I want to see what the cards will look like in person.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

This is one product which I just simply don't understand at all. Maybe that's a good thing for it as it indicates innovation. I just don't understand the target market here nor do I see much secondary market activity other than the usual Player Collection stuff

Country
    SCF Rewards

Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

I'm curious about the Career Spannings cards, but I don't think I'll break much of it, except in team group breaks.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Base cards available: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Stryfex View Post
    This is one product which I just simply don't understand at all. Maybe that's a good thing for it as it indicates innovation. I just don't understand the target market here nor do I see much secondary market activity other than the usual Player Collection stuff
    Its a combination of things that lead us to a product like this. I like it and I think it could do well. It doesn't really appeal to me though. The main reason is the lack of Nico and Patrick Autos. They don't have 2 of the top 3 rookies this year so this product is a way to fix it in a way. Second is the sheer amount of Autos the are produced. I think UD realize some of their stuff just doesn't do well anymore, IE SPX RC Auto Jerseys (transformed into hard-signed shadow box Autos), Fleer Showcase RPAs and RC sticker Autos discontinued after a few years. If a product like Synergy takes the place of Showcase, I have no complaints.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Daniel Sprong, Top Player Autos and Rookies