Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Everybody

Hey Everybody

Hey everyone, I'm a new member on here getting back into collecting. I started collecting in 1998 when I was 8, my father bought me a 1964 Topps Mickey Mantle that I still have! I collect Yankees stars and HOFers, and focus a lot on Mantle and Jeter. I am looking forward to meeting and trading with all of you in the future.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Welcome DJ4 to SCF and I too am a Yankees collector. Let me know what Derek Jeter's you need and what ones you have for trade!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

DJ4- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome to SCF need anything just ask a ton of great people here
    Hidden Content

Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

Welcome to SCF. I am new here my self. Happy Trading.

Welcome to SCF!
    PC: Longoria, Tulowitzki, Stanton, Kemp, Pujols, Randy Johnson, Chipper Jones, Joey Votto, Griffey Jr, Craig Biggio, Bagwell, Helton, Derek Jeter
    I trade by BV or @ least try to when available.
    Cards FT/FS~Hidden Content
    Scans/Pix~ Hidden Content

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Bakemeister I think the next Jeter I want to pick up is a Jeter auto, as I haven't owned one yet. I bought someones collection recently and have been going through it so if I come across ones that I already have I'll let ya know!
    Last edited by DJ4; 02-24-2018 at 02:23 AM.

Welcome to SCF David, enjoy yourself here and have fun adding to your collection!

Hello and welcome to SCF!!
    Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast