Thread: Whose autograph is this?

Whose autograph is this?

I cannot determine whose autograph is on the ball under Ali's. This is driving me crazy, thanks in advance!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

Sorry, hard to type on the phone. Under Eli Mannings auto it should say. JPP is next to him, Odell is there, Marshall, I'm just not sure who the sloppy auto without a number under Eli is!
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

Brandon Marshall
    MY SITE CLICK THIS>>>Hidden Content
    BASEBALL:PARALLELS ONLY OF BUMGARNER/GOLDSCHMIDT/KERSHAW/MCCUTCHEN/POSEY/RIZZO
    BASKETBALL---PARALLEL/INSERTS OF:PAUL GEORGE/GORDON HAYWARD/DAMIAN LILLARD/JOHN WALL
    FOOTBALL---PARALLEL/INSERTS OF: SHADY MCCOY/CARSON WENTZ/DEREK CARR / BLAKE BORTLES

I thought Marshall at first, but he is too the right of Odell (not pictured) and #d 15, so I know it's not Marshall
    I collect:

Quote Originally Posted by cardbuyer66 View Post
    I thought Marshall at first, but he is too the right of Odell (not pictured) and #d 15, so I know it's not Marshall
    The more I look it's certainly not Brandon Marshall-I now believe the first letter in the first name is J and the first letter in the second name is a B so I am thinking it's Jay Bromley
    MY SITE CLICK THIS>>>Hidden Content
    BASEBALL:PARALLELS ONLY OF BUMGARNER/GOLDSCHMIDT/KERSHAW/MCCUTCHEN/POSEY/RIZZO
    BASKETBALL---PARALLEL/INSERTS OF:PAUL GEORGE/GORDON HAYWARD/DAMIAN LILLARD/JOHN WALL
    FOOTBALL---PARALLEL/INSERTS OF: SHADY MCCOY/CARSON WENTZ/DEREK CARR / BLAKE BORTLES

Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    The more I look it's certainly not Brandon Marshall-I now believe the first letter in the first name is J and the first letter in the second name is a B so I am thinking it's Jay Bromley
    Not my sport, but every example of Jay Bromley's signature I can find includes #96. I would keep trying.