Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Luck with Spring Training TTMS?

So far I am 2/20. How is everyone else doing?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Yankees Columbus Blue Jackets Minnesota Golden Gophers

I'm not at the address where I have the returns addressed so I won't find out for a week and a half.

In total I sent around 30 which was broken up into about 15 that are nearly guarantees, 10 that I probably should get back, and 5 that are huge stretches where I'd be happy to get just 1 of those back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

0/9, but I was aiming very high.

Utley (mostly for my wife... I wrote a great, personal LOR)
    Stanton
    Judge
    Pujols (offered a donation to his really fantastic charity)
    Matt Carpenter
    Yadi
    Koufax
    Hoskins
    Trout (mostly for my wife who grew up just a few miles from Millville, NJ)

I'm thinking my most likely returns are Hoskins (have seen a few returns from him already), Utley (if he actually reads the letter), and Judge (have seen some off season returns). Everybody else is a hail Mary long shot.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia Flyers FIU Panthers
    See haveuseenmypants's Items on eBay Instagram:

So far I've only gotten back the ones I considered sure things-Neshek, Duffy, Iglesias, Pivetta-and none of the others. Outside of "sure things" I really only sent to rookies. Thought I would get back Hoskins based on his history, but that's a negative so far, and I sent to him early.