Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Please Note - Ray33 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got some nice autos of the guys you mentioned on my comc.com port. Feel free to make offers there if interested. Currently running a 25% off sale there! Thanks

https://www.comc.com/Users/Sportcard...,vDetails,i100

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

FactoryofSadness PM sent

7/11ofovertime I'm gonna pass on those for now. I like the Coffey but I actually had one in the past and sold it so looking for something a little different

Ray33 Ill take a look man
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country

Selling this20180329_025315.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925P using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider
    Country

I have maybe 7 or 8 of you auto wants, but all are 8X10's, 5X7 of Bobby Orr and a Mint Golf Program signed by Mario Lemieux, John Elway, Johnny Bench, Sir Charles Barkley, the only person who wouldn't sign was MJ, have some autod pucks of Jean Beliveau, Dickie Moore and one signed by Rocket Richard and the Pocket Richard.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12