Thread: This week's card show buys

This week's card show buys

Went to the local card show again this week. Had some money this time so I bought some cards for sets that I'm working on and some cards to trade to a couple trading buddies. Fortunately it was a dealer who I have bought a lot from and known for a while so he gave me a good deal.
    Here they are:

02-03 UD Glass - Antoine Walker Clear Winners , Jason Kidd Clear Winners, Pau Gasol CW, Lonny Baxter, John Salmons, Juan Dixon RC's (total $40 Cdn - to trade to collector working on set)

02-03 Fleer Platinum - Mike Dunleavy, Marcus Haislip, Vincent Yarborough, Jiri Welsch (total $10 Cdn) and Platinum Portrait Jersey Kevin Garnett ($10 - involved in trade)

02-03 Topps Chrome - Mike Dunleavy RC ref ($10Cdn), Amare Stoudemire RC ($20Cdn) and ...
    Emanuell Ginobilli Black Border Refractor/99 ($40Cdn - BV$96 U.S.)

For my wantlist please check site:

http://www.beckett.com/userpages/wrafman.html

Good luck to all

Well I don't know much about canadian money but you seem happy so it was worth it. :D Especially if you are collecting the sets.

SPenguin - $1U.S. = approx. $1.44 Cdn or $1Cdn = 0.70 U.S.

I went to the local show again this week and bought a few more cards (mostly for sets again)

02-03 Topps Finest jerseys - Garnett, Iverson, Kidd, Francis, Stackhouse, a few others
    #4 Draft Redemption