Fun discussion / show & tell opportunity thread. :)

Show off some cards that have memorabilia pieces which, at first glance, might not look right or cause a raised eyebrow...but are in fact totally legit!

Panini used to be really good for getting "oddball" or slightly more rare jerseys into cards. One example that had some people yelling at them in 2010-11 Dominion was the inclusion of what was clearly Carolina Hurricanes memorabilia on the parallel of PK Subban's ARP. Turns out Panini got their hands on the jersey initially worn by Jeff Skinner at the All Star Game, which PK "borrowed" to help play to the crowd. So the piece was in fact "event worn" by PK Subban!

Here's some other fun photo evidence...

2010-11 Certified - when I first saw these cards in the set I was like, "hmmm this looks like Colorado Avalanche colours" - but nope! It's actually from the Centennial retro jerseys the Habs wore for a handful of games in the 2009-10 season!

That same memorabilia would pop up in other releases like Luxury Suite...

This is one that you would look at and at first glance think "FAAAAAAKE!"

But then you'd be like, well who is gonna fake a Josh Gorges patch card to get a few extra bucks off ole RGM81 and also that they had these really cool shoulder patches:

I've got two other copies of that card which also feature pieces of the patch. Pretty neat stuff.

So that's a couple...what have you got??

Anybody have any of the Malkin All Star jerseys that at first glance made you think "Wait Geno never played with the Habs!"