Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Michael bennett - warrant out for his arrest for injuring 67 year old paraplegic lady

READ THE ARTICLE

Michael Bennett has been indicted and there is a warrant out for his arrest for injuring a 67 year old paraplegic woman. He faces up to 10 years in prison.

My guess is that Roger Goodell will suspend him 6 games, but that he may literally do prison time as well ... his career could be over.

Bennett was/is a talented defensive end and has had a successful career but he's also one of the most polarizing players in NFL history and the only way he'll ever get into the Hall of Fame is if he buys a ticket imho.

YOUR THOUGHTS?

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

I'm curious why it took well over a year to file charges. Doesn't excuse the alleged behavior.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Wow he went from good at football to damaged goods. I hope his football career is over and he straightens out his life.
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Hope he gets the help he needs

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

I don't particularly like the guy, but for an entire year to go by and nothing ever mentioned, makes me feel like this is a witch hunt. There was no one who stepped up and said they saw the incident, so this is basically here say, but who knows how this is going to wind up. I can see a 6 game suspension from this basically from just the other stupid things he has done. Do I like him as a player on the Eagles? That is a hard question because he might not ever see the field in Philadelphia.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

^ I would imagine the Police were just investigating and my guess is there is video tape of the event and the lady being injured. We'll see what happens.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Police Chief called Michael Bennett both "morally corrupt" and "morally bankrupt" in his recent speech, and apparently the officer who witnessed everything said Bennett was claiming he was so important he could burn down the stadium ... if this is all true, the guy deserves actual prison time.

LINK: https://deadspin.com/grandstanding-h...t-m-1824034509

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why was a 66/67 year old paraplegic woman working SECURITY at the Super Bowl?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Police Chief called Michael Bennett both "morally corrupt" and "morally bankrupt" in his recent speech, and apparently the officer who witnessed everything said Bennett was claiming he was so important he could burn down the stadium ... if this is all true, the guy deserves actual prison time.

LINK: https://deadspin.com/grandstanding-h...t-m-1824034509

And if it's not true (innocent until proven guilty) that's a pretty lousy thing for a person in authority to say about a private citizen. Due process and all that.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

And if it's not true (innocent until proven guilty) that's a pretty lousy thing for a person in authority to say about a private citizen. Due process and all that.

It's just the PC's opinion and hopefully won't carry any weight during the actual trial by a jury ...I absolutely believe in "innocent until proven guilty" and even believe that if a player isn't incarcerated, he should be able to play, no matter he's been "accused" of ... but man, the Sheriff sure seems to think Bennett is going down, which is interesting ... apparently the Sheriff even refused Bennett's request not to be led out in handcuffs and had him cuffed anyways ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast