Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you set a mg and it doesnt grade whats the cost?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets New York Islanders New York Jets
    See proschoicesports's Items on eBay

Its the same cost whether it meets the grade or not. If it doesn't meet the grade, they will return it raw (no slab). For cards going into the personal collection grades don't matter, but for some people looking to resell it helps. Lmk if you have any other questions

Josh

If you set a mg and it doesnt grade whats the cost?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its the same cost whether it meets the grade or not. If it doesn't meet the grade, they will return it raw (no slab). For cards going into the personal collection grades don't matter, but for some people looking to resell it helps. Lmk if you have any other questions

Josh

I would have to disagree, i do care about the grades even for pc cards. Bummer its the same price tho

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah it does but it makes sense because they still spend the time/man power to determine if the card does or doesn't meet the minimum grade. Well everyone has there own ideas of what they like in their PC and how they like their cards, I like them regardless of grade because of the long term protection the slab provides. I only do the Minimum Grade on cards I plan to sell.

Hope this info helps and I hope you are inclined to submit a few cards in this submission! For the $8 price per card, if you do a MG it wont be a killer if you don't meet the grade compared to the other prices at other service levels.

Any other questions let me know or feel free to check out the PSA website, they have a lot of info I wouldn't know.

Josh

I would have to disagree, i do care about the grades even for pc cards. Bummer its the same price tho

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 14smoke2x's Items on eBay

Of course they're going to still charge you for the MG even if it doesn't meet it or otherwise people would send it thousands of cards and put the minimum grade at 10 on all of them. Think people.

Thanks for putting this on, I'm gathering up a decent number for this sub.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exactly! It would be nice if they didn't charge the full fee since they don't have to slab it but this is capitalism at its finest!

Anytime buddy, happy to have you on board for this submission! Looking forward to seeing what you've got to submit!

-Josh

Of course they're going to still charge you for the MG even if it doesn't meet it or otherwise people would send it thousands of cards and put the minimum grade at 10 on all of them. Think people.

SCF Rewards
    Country

im not sure how much you sub.... but its a valid question. I typically sub threw bgs and on a 10 day sub at $15 per i can put mg and if it does not meet mg it is $8 per and not $15. I have never personally done bulk threw psa. Yes of course they are still going to charge doesnt mean its going to be full cost. Think....

SCF Rewards
    Country

^ I will ask my rep when I speak to him tomorrow about this. Im fairly certain it is the same but I may be wrong, wouldn't be the first time.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (40)
    Country

I have a stack of at least 22 cards for this submission. Will look for more!

List to come soon

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad to get you on board!

Will PM you in a few weeks about the lot you were looking to buy!

I have a stack of at least 22 cards for this submission. Will look for more!

List to come soon

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast