Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets New York Islanders New York Jets
    See proschoicesports's Items on eBay

@nskrbec smart choice, I'm still trying To narrow my barzal/beauvilliers cards to a reasonable amount

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Lol, thanks. No 10's for me though. I just like getting my stuff slabbed

You don't want to get 10s?
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See SuperSkrbec's Items on eBay

You don't want to get 10s?

Didn't say I don't want 10's, just not one of those guys submitting for the elusive 10, just want to get mine slabbed. 10's would just be a nice bonus

SCF Rewards
    Country

love the slabs for the protection and look in my collection, 10s matter for resale value for me but most of my stuff is PC

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 14smoke2x's Items on eBay

14smoke2x - $0 Insurance (To PSA) - $0 Insurance (Shipping From Me To You) - 5 (# of cards)
    1. 2017 Panini Contenders Optic #50 Jimmy Garoppolo Season Ticket 31/99 $40
    2. 2016 Panini Donruss #356 Carson Wentz Press Proof Green Rated Rookie $30
    3. 2017 Panini Optic #ES-AJ AJ Green Autograph The Elite Series 01/20 $40
    4. 2017 Panini Donruss Racing #30 William Byron Rated Rookie Gold 440/499 $10 MG10
    5. 2000 Upper Deck SP Authentic #44 Kevin Harvick $10 MG10

SCF Rewards
    Country

Re-submissions are also included in this? BGS to PSA also with MG's? Thanks for doing this. I had a stack of around 80 cards and only 5 made the cut.

SCF Rewards
    Country

By resubmissions do you mean a Cross-Over submission? Your taking your BGS slab and want them to crack it and put it into a PSA? Thats a different submission type then the one we are doing and would require a seperate submission and seperate shipping from PSA.

If you want to crack the cards yourself and send them in RAW you can do that but they will not accept Cross-Overs for this submission.

What I can do for you is ask my rep about pricing/shipping and see what they can do but It will most likely require a seperate submission. I can try and gauge interest to see if theres anyone else who wants that service and maybe we can do it in the future?

SCF Rewards
    Country

By resubmissions do you mean a Cross-Over submission? Your taking your BGS slab and want them to crack it and put it into a PSA? Thats a different submission type then the one we are doing and would require a seperate submission and seperate shipping from PSA.

If you want to crack the cards yourself and send them in RAW you can do that but they will not accept Cross-Overs for this submission.

What I can do for you is ask my rep about pricing/shipping and see what they can do but It will most likely require a seperate submission. I can try and gauge interest to see if theres anyone else who wants that service and maybe we can do it in the future?

Crossovers yes that's what I meant. Also, I guess the same would apply with PSA slabs? Just crack and sub.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes same deal, crack them before submitting. Good luck bud lets get you some 10s!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Might be interested in submitting a 54 Bowman Willie Mays. It's a lower grade, so it should be under $100. I've never submitted to PSA before (individually or as a group), so I'm unfamiliar with how it works. I think I understand everything except the price. Can you explain how much this card would cost to submit (total cost including shipping) without additional insurance? Thanks!

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast