Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exclamation Kyrie Irving done for the season and playoffs

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/04/...-playoffs.html

Kyrie Irving won’t be able to help the Celtics in the postseason, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN. Sources say Irving’s left knee surgery will keep him sidelined throughout the playoffs.

Irving and the team are considering further treatment for the injured knee, Wojnarowski adds.

Irving will have two screws in his patella removed on Saturday, tweets Marc J. Spears of The Undefeated. The team expects a complete recovery to take four to five months, which should have him ready for training camp. Doctors found a bacterial infection in the knee during the last operation and the screws are being taken out to help clear that up, adds Adam Himmelsbach of The Boston Globe (Twitter link).

Lebron with yet again another easy path to the NBA Finals
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Yeah this was big news for Cleveland because Boston is the only Eastern team that I think can compete with them when healthy. Cleveland dismantled Toronto not that long ago. I know Philly has been hot, but they are young, and they barely beat Cleveland at Philly yesterday, and Cleveland was on a back-to-back without their two primary point guards.

So many Cavs fans are cynics and will try to downplay their team, but they are (mostly) healthy now and looking great. The only weaknesses are Lue's coaching (he overplayed the rookie, Cedi Osman, well into the fourth quarter last night when Kyle Korver should have been obviously playing instead) and their defense (they gave up 78 to Philly in the first half and over 130 for the game, and I still think they're in the bottom three in defense). In a weak conference, it will still likely be enough to make it back to the Finals. I see them being a little more competitive than last year, but I predict another Golden State title, perhaps in six this time.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Cleveland will likely win the East with LeBron adding to his GOAT claim ... as for Kyrie ... he can look forward to playing LeBron even more next year when LeBron is on the 76'ers, lol ... Simmons/Reddick/LeBron/Saric/Embid with Covington & Fultz off the bench = Eastern Conference Domination

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cleveland will likely win the East with LeBron adding to his GOAT claim

Lowered expectations....