Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Transferred Feedback
    HI (75)
    Country
    Calgary Flames

Topps Reserve 2001-2002

Topps Reserve was released in January of 2002, and there are 6 cards featuring Jarome Iginla. For those of you that would like to see what the checklist looks like I've provided a link below.

http://www.checklistcenter.com/ninja...topps-reserve/

The patch card is the key, it would appear that less than 10 copies exist for each of them. Andy "The Great Zo" crunched the numbers and came up with the following information.
    10 packs with 5 cards each in each box.
    100 base cards
    21 rookie cards (seven each with print runs 699, 1099, 1599)
    Two rookie cards in each box (one graded, one ungraded)
    Three memorabilia cards in each box...Jersey 1:4Emblem 1:32Name Plate 1:32Number 1:29Patch 1:257--------------------------------
    Running the math and assuming the figures I found are correct...There are 23779 total rookie cards. With two in each box, that gives us a full print of 118995 packs.There are 56 cards in the memorabilia set.

Running the math, I get the following approximate print runs per card:
    Jersey: 531 copies
    Emblem: 66 copies
    Name Plate: 66 copies
    Number: 73 copies
    Patch: 8 copies

It's no wonder the patch cards are so hard to find.Last, but not least, a very rough estimate on the print run of each base card gives me about 5300 copies.__________________
    -- Andy Hatzos -- The Great Zo --

If you look at the checklist you will notice that what they call Emblems is actually the Team Logo card.

Topps Reserve set

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See G0SHARKSG0's Items on eBay

that looks awesome. sweet set!

Transferred Feedback
    HI (75)
    Country
    Calgary Flames

that looks awesome. sweet set!

Thanks! You can still find a decent amount of jersey cards on eBay, but the other varieties are in short supply.