Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

NFL Network analyst: With Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs have chance to dethrone Patriots Read more here:

NFL Network analyst Gregg Rosenthal is gaga over Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes.

Does that sound a bit over the top? Perhaps. But on Monday night, Rosenthal was asked to name three teams that could challenge the Patriots' reign as the two-time defending AFC champions.

Rosenthal began with the Chiefs.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt...#storylink=cpy

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt...209094724.html

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Interesting

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings Houston Rockets Los Angeles Dodgers

I don’t see the hype over Mahomes...reminds me of Keenum honestly

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I agree I don't see the he is the person they are looking for to compete with the Pats!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I don’t see the hype over Mahomes...reminds me of Keenum honestly

WHAT?????????????????????????????????????????????? ??

Have you ever watched either Keenum or Mahomes play? They are NOTHING alike. I mean, seriously, that's like saying Saquon Barkley reminds you of Rex Burkhead or that Lamar Jackson reminds you of Jared Goff ... wow.

Mahomes is a wild gunslinger that can make every NFL throw and has a ton of arm talent ... Keenum is, um, the opposite!

And, NO, I am not a Mahomes or Chiefs fan at all ... but, come on man ...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

Too early......Let's see over a full season.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don’t see the hype over Mahomes

I don't really see it either. Not saying he can't be great but the hype train just keeps getting bigger for this guy. I mean even if the Patriots take a step back the Steelers should be able to beat the Chiefs next year. I liked some of the moves the Chiefs made but I also thought they made some that were step backs. So with we a new inexperienced QB you are really making a reach to have them beat all the other teams in the AFC next year especially when I see the Raiders taking a big step forward next season. Really a make or break year for Carr IMO.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I don't understand the massive hype around Mahomes but he does have a ton of arm talent ... I think the Chiefs make the playoffs again but I definitely wouldn't put them ahead of the Pats, Steelers or Jaguars ... and I don't even think they'll be better than the Chargers who I think will win the AFC West if their key players can stay healthy.

As for the Raiders ... I doubt they win more than 8 games ... Gruden seems to be pulling a Chip Kelly and destroying their roster as I see it. I think the Raiders finish in last place this year, though they could grab 3rd place ahead of the Broncos I guess.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings Houston Rockets Los Angeles Dodgers

WHAT?????????????????????????????????????????????? ??

Have you ever watched either Keenum or Mahomes play? They are NOTHING alike. I mean, seriously, that's like saying Saquon Barkley reminds you of Rex Burkhead or that Lamar Jackson reminds you of Jared Goff ... wow.

Mahomes is a wild gunslinger that can make every NFL throw and has a ton of arm talent ... Keenum is, um, the opposite!

And, NO, I am not a Mahomes or Chiefs fan at all ... but, come on man ...

Ummm Vikings fan so yes...Keenum is a wild gunslinger too...which is why they let him go

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Ummm Vikings fan so yes...Keenum is a wild gunslinger too...which is why they let him go

What in the world are you talking about?

Keenum completed 67.6% of his passes and had a 3.1-to-1 TD-ton-INT ratio, yet was 24th in the NFL, behind guys like Josh McCown and Trevor Siemian in average yards per completion ... he is NOT a gunslinger whatsoever, at least he wasn't last year ... and he doesn't have half the arm talent Mahomes has, nor does he even have the requisite arm talent to be a gunslinger.