Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: where do you.....

  1. #1

    where do you.....

    where to you get the bubble wrap to send cards????

  2. Kronozio
  3. #2
    You can:

    1, buy them off Ebay

    2. go to local Packing store company

    3. Wal-mart, K-mart, Target probably have them as well.

    and of course, if you buy stuff from Ebay, you can always reuse the bubble wrap there.

  4. #3

  5. #4
    Or you can just by bubble mailers, it would probably be better.

  6. #5
    just my suggestion though

  7. #6
    alright thanks i found them at target so now i can trade a lot better

  8. #7
    i bought some bubble envelopes but they arent mailors... i stick them in a cardboard box and they mail very nice

  9. #8

  10. #9

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on