Team Collectors: how do you collect?

I collect only Packers cards. However, there are so dang many brands out there, I'm still debating how to go about collecting.

Suggestions?

To know what I like, I enjoy collecting base card sets since they are cheap, but I'm a completist and enjoy buying every packer card of a particular brand, including rookies, inserts, GU, and autos (which would get expensive if I bought more than one or two brands each year).

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    Trade for anything that comes along, base,inserts, whatever! once you see enough product, choose what brands you'd like to finish.

Then I guess it would depend alot on available funds.
    take notes on what you really like, then finish, or go after elite cards out of season.
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

best thing to do is go to card shows, and look in the bargain bins....

that's how I buy all my Jerry Rice commons ---- I go to a bunch of shows, and look for dealers giving away cards for $0.25-0.50

and choose a bunch of Rice cards...normally, the dealer will discount it even more, so that I end up paying about $0.15 / card for about 30+ Rice commons.

Try doing it that way for your Packers